Satechi has a new 10,000mAh Duo Wireless Power Stand

Posted:
in General Discussion
Popular accessory maker Satechi has released a new wireless charging stand that can charge an iPhone, AirPods, and a third device of your choice.

Duo Wireless Charger Power Stand
Duo Wireless Charger Power Stand

The Duo Wireless Charger Power Stand is a powerful 10,000mAh power bank with a wireless charging base and an additional USB-C port. It charges at 5W per device for an iPhone and AirPods simultaneously.

It includes a USB-C port with a max output total across all three charging surfaces of 18W to charge a third device, with up to 10W on the USB-C port. That port is also used for charging the battery in the unit.

It has a foldable design that helps it fit into a bag or large pocket. A sleek, space-gray aluminum finish can aesthetically work alongside Apple products.

The stand can charge three devices at once
The stand can charge three devices at once

The power bank supports charging an iPhone in landscape mode while watching videos or portrait mode for messaging and other tasks.

With foreign object detection (FOD) and over-temperature protection, the power stand automatically detects and cuts off power when necessary to ensure a safe charge.

Pricing & Availability

Shoppers can find the Duo Wireless Charger Power Stand for $99.99, and the company offers a 25% discount using the code DUO25 until December 15. It's currently only shipping in the US.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    macguimacgui Posts: 2,350member
    This would be something to consider if it also charged the Watch. It's the one thing I don't have a portable charger for, and is most likely to run short of steam  on a busy day. But this article does remind me to continue my search for a mobile/portable charging solution.
    urashidfred1
  • Reply 2 of 2
    urashidurashid Posts: 127member
    macgui said:
    This would be something to consider if it also charged the Watch. It's the one thing I don't have a portable charger for, and is most likely to run short of steam  on a busy day. But this article does remind me to continue my search for a mobile/portable charging solution.

I got a 6-inch USB-C Apple Watch charging cable from Apple a while back .  Good to see this supports USB-C charging in addition to 2 Qi wireless chargers:

Qi 1 + Qi 2 + USB-C = 5W + 5W + 10W (5V/2A)

(Not thrilled about the 5W part though).