Beats Fit Pro getting three new colors soon

Posted:
in General Discussion
An easily verifiable leak shows Apple will introduce three new Beats Fit Pro colors soon -- Volt Yellow, Coral Pink, and Tidal Blue.

Beats Fit Pro getting three new colors
Beats Fit Pro getting three new colors

The leak itself contained very little information other than the color names, but users were able to verify the existence of such colors in some European storefronts. The Beats Fit Pro were first released in 2021 with four colors for $199.

The Twitter user named Jioriku, which shared the Beats Fit Pro colors, has a short history of Apple leaks. His leak history is accurate with a leaked compatibility list for iOS 14 accurately showing no change to the iPhone list, and a public dismissal of an incorrect iMac release window in 2020.

The new leak was shared via Twitter with a simple list of colors coming to the Beats Fit Pro lineup. The new colors are Volt Yellow, Coral Pink, and Tidal Blue.

New colors coming up on the Beats Fit Pro

Volt Yellow
Coral Pink
Tidal Blue

-- mcguire (@Jioriku)

The tweet didn't provide any images and the European stores with public listings didn't appear to have any images either. However, one anonymous user tipped MacRumors with an alleged image of the new colors.

Tidal Blue, Volt Yellow, and Tidal Blue. Image source: MacRumors
Tidal Blue, Volt Yellow, and Tidal Blue. Image source: MacRumors

With the appearance of the colors in some retail databases, expect the new colors to be announced soon. The Beats Fit Pro are $199 and act as an alternative to Apple's AirPods Pro.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    thttht Posts: 5,447member
    Might get the blue or yellow after my Power Beats Pros fail.

The case sucks though. On both the Power Beats Pros and the Beats Fit Pros.
    FjordCruisersflagel
  • Reply 2 of 6
    mknelsonmknelson Posts: 1,125member
    tht said:
    Might get the blue or yellow after my Power Beats Pros fail.

The case sucks though. On both the Power Beats Pros and the Beats Fit Pros.
    I agree 100% on the Power Beats Pro case - 50/50 on one earpiece not connecting properly when you close the lid. I haven't had any similar issues with the Fit Pro though.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    thttht Posts: 5,447member
    I don't have any charging issues, though I suppose I have gotten into the habit of making sure the Power Beats Pros are always seated in the case before closing. The case is just too big to be pocketable, too bulbous to comfortably hold and it is just plain hard to open.

The case for Beats Fit Pros are just a smaller version of case of the Power Beats Pros, except it feels even cheaper. It's only saving grace is that it is pocketable, but it is still a bulbous shape that is hard to open.

Kind of wish Apple licensed out the W, H1 or H2 chips to 3rd parties. Well, to at least select companies. Maybe Sony, Bose, and premium headphone brands.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    OferOfer Posts: 241unconfirmed, member
    I’m hoping the next gen Beats Fit Pro will match some of the new feature set of the latest AirPods Pro. In particular I’d love to see the news transparency mode on there. I went for the first gen ones over the AirPods because they stay in my ear better during runs and other physical activity.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Ofer said:
    I’m hoping the next gen Beats Fit Pro will match some of the new feature set of the latest AirPods Pro. In particular I’d love to see the news transparency mode on there. I went for the first gen ones over the AirPods because they stay in my ear better during runs and other physical activity.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. I’ll be very disappointed if it’s only adding new colors without the H2 chip.
    Ofer