Preorders start for iPhone 14 & iPhone 14 Plus in yellow

Posted:
in iPhone edited March 2023
After taking down the Apple Store to prepare, preorders have started for the yellow iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.

Apple's new iPhone preorders started at 8 AM Eastern (5 AM Pacific) at Verizon.com, ATT.com, and on the Apple Store online. Both sizes are expected to ship to the first buyers on March 14, though shipping dates are likely to slip, if history is any indication.

The newly-released iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus are functionally identical to the models that debuted in September 2022, and they are priced the same as those, too. The iPhone 14 starts at $799, and the iPhone 14 Plus begins at $899.

Just as with the iPhone 13 range, and the iPhone 12 before it, Apple has taken this chance to belatedly add a new color.

The iPhone 14 is now available in what Apple is simply calling yellow, alongside the rest of the color lineup from launch. The iPhone 14 Pro remains unchanged.

At the time of posting, the Apple Store app was accepting pre-orders, but the store on Safari was still closed.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    JFC_PAJFC_PA Posts: 932member
    My current edc case is a Apple silicone Sunglow one  I’d worried the silicone would show soiling in such a light color but I’ve used it daily for months and it’s untouched. So I’d expect similar for the yellow variant. For those who’d like to brighten their iPhone without buying these new ones. 
    edited March 2023 M68000Anilu_777
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Anilu_777Anilu_777 Posts: 527member
    JFC_PA said:
    My current edc case is a Apple silicone Sunglow one  I’d worried the silicone would show soiling in such a light color but I’ve used it daily for months and it’s untouched. So I’d expect similar for the yellow variant. For those who’d like to brighten their iPhone without buying these new ones. 
    I bought the yellow watch band when it came out last year and wish that a yellow braided loop came out this year as I prefer those over the silicone bands. Got a yellow case this year for my 14 Pro Max. 
    JFC_PA