tomorrow is tuesday...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    i get my stubs at my "real" job...the part time stuff i do at an outreach clinic and my stubs go to the main hospital across town...i hit that hospital maybe 3 or 4 times a year and never remember (nor care enough i guess) to search down the stubs...on some desk or cubbie are probably a hundred pay stubs sitting there pissing somebody off..."why doesn't this bastard, thegelding. pick these damn things up???" "and what kinda of name is thegelding??!?!?"

g
  • Reply 22 of 26
    pyr3pyr3 Posts: 946member
    I get 4 dollars in refund. I owe Federal and got a refund on state and it cancels out to $4 back. :-(
  • Reply 23 of 26
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    and Belgium is a nice place to be on a tuesday.
  • Reply 24 of 26
    What's wrong with Santa Fe? My sister graduated from Santa Fe High School. Then went on to graduate summa cum laude from UNM.

She's a grad student at Cornell now.

It's more about you, the student, than it is about the school you go to.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

i got mine...well my dad is holding it...$382 or something...WAY too much to get back i could had that money a while ago!

i'd buy a new iPod...if i had a good computer to go with it...and i didnt' need a car

...anyone live within 2hrs of harrisburgh and want to sell me a car ~$3000?

I'm at school about 2 hrs from Harrisburgh, and my roomy is selling a car for about 6k, but he's got a probable buyer tomorrow, so really this doesn't help you at all. Of course, if the guy doesn't buy it, and you want to spend twice 3k for a Lincoln in good shape, there ya go

An back on T...I'm studying abroad in Europe next semester, so I'm going to drop hints this summer about how nice it would be to have a iPod to travel around with. And if I can't get my parents to buy me one, I'll probably break down and buy one. So hopefully they've been updated by September, because then I'll either get a fun new one, or a cheaer old one. Either way, Updates will make me happy But I'm not holding my breath for anything to happen tomorrow
  • Reply 26 of 26
    New iPods, please please please.. That'd kick butt.