Steve Jobs Archive prepares to 'Make Something Wonderful' on April 11

Posted:
in General Discussion
A new ebook based on emails and conversations involving Apple co-founder Steve Jobs is being published online by the Steve Jobs Archive, with "Make Something Wonderful" being released for free on April 11.

[Steve Jobs Archive]
[Steve Jobs Archive]

The first major release of the Steve Jobs Archive, "Make Something Wonderful: Steve Jobs in his own words" is a digital book intended to encourage others into making things.

As Jobs often referred to himself as a toolmaker, the Steve Jobs Archive considers the book as another tool from him. One "designed for people who want to make their own wonderful somethings' that push the world forward."

The book contains familiar images and details some well-known moments from Jobs' life, as well as emails, conversations, and images that apparently haven't been seen before by the public. This includes his perspective on his childhood, on launching and being pushed out of Apple, his time at Pixar and NeXT, and his comeback.

The tome is edited by Steve Jobs Archive executive director Leslie Berlin, and with Laurene Powell Jobs providing an introduction.

"Make Something Wonderful" will be released on digital formats for free on April 11.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Yup, I got the email today announcing this.
    byronlwatto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 2
    If this inspires one person to be more creative and aspire to quality work in their life it will be a success. I feel it will be embraced by hundreds of thousands world wide. I hope a large share are here in the states for our country's sake.
    watto_cobra