How to get free McNuggets from McDonald's with Apple Pay purchase inside app

Posted:
in iPhone
McDonald's is partnering with Apple to offer free chicken McNuggets when customers order, and pay with Apple Pay. Here's how to get them.

New Apple Pay promotion
New Apple Pay promotion

"Order ahead and save. Get a free 6 Piece Chicken McNuggets with any minimum $1 purchase in the McDonald's app with Apple Pay, through April 11," Apple said in an email to users.

Per the terms and conditions, users must choose the offer from the "Deals" section of the McDonald's app. It's also limited to one per customer, and they have to opt into the MyMcDonald's Rewards program.

The free McDonald's app is available to download from the App Store. It requires iOS 14 or later.

McDonald's also lists the promotion on its app page in the App Store.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    dmskalnmdmskalnm Posts: 10member
    Dooofus said:
    It said if I used the mobile app and paid with Apple Pay, I'd get the free McNuggets. I went to a local MacDonald's, opened up the app and saw this deal front and center on the homepage. However, when I clicked on it, nothing happened. So I order a cheeseburger and go back to the home page, still nothing when you click on the deal. I pay for the cheeseburger with Apple Pay and at no time before or during the transaction does it offer the McNuggets. I explain this to the person who delivered my order. She checked with the manger twice, but came up empty. Now the offer doesn't even show up on the home page anymore. Good grief! <deletes MacDonald's app>
    The McDonald's app is an awesome value. In these inflated times, it's so helpful.

This isn't even the best deal. Very commonly, they offer 2 free fries (any size) with a 20 pc Nuggets. It's like $14 value for $6. They also offer BOGO sandwiches, with the second being free or $0.25.

I just tried it, and got an error that the deal wasn't available right now. Maybe McNuggets aren't available during breakfast?

Never check out without activating a deal. Discounts don't get dynamically added.