Beats Studio Pro expected July 19, says leaker

Posted:
in General Discussion edited June 2023

Backing up recent rumors, a new leak claims that Apple will release the Beats Studio Pro headphones shortly, in multiple colors and packing high-end features.

The rumored Beats Studio Pro were spotted in an FCC filing on June 20, 2023, and now further details including the specific release date have emerged. While other dates have been mentioned, the most recent leak says the headphones will be available from Wednesday, July 19, 2023.

This report comes from Myke Hurley and the "Connected" podcast, where he says an anonymous source has contributed the date and many more details.

"So these will be releasing on July 19th," he says on the show, as spotted by MacRumors. "They will come in a number of colors. Actually in the images, Black Navy Sandstone and Deep Brown."

Hurley also says that the Beats Studio Pro will support Apple's Find My, have spatial audio, and also upgraded "voice targeting microphones." They are also expected to come in a new carrying case and feature "optimized sound profiles that are called Beat Signature Entertainment and Conversation."

Previous rumors have backed up the claim that the new headphones will feature active noise cancellation, but those also said there would be a transparency mode, similar to that on the AirPods Pro. Hurley says that his source implies there won't be any transparency option, however.

The existence of the forthcoming Beats Studio Pro was also revealed in code references in a macOS beta in May 2023.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Surprised I'm not getting fake "you've just won" emails on this yet.  I've been getting fake emails on the goggles for some time now.  Would really like to see an effective email filter, or maybe a manual return to sender option that sends hundreds of fake emails back to the source of a spam email.  Received a ton from a Hungarian drug company's web site for awhile (50+ a day, a month or two ago).  
    edited June 2023 watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 2
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,573member
    Surprised I'm not getting fake "you've just won" emails on this yet.  I've been getting fake emails on the goggles for some time now.  Would really like to see an effective email filter, or maybe a manual return to sender option that sends hundreds of fake emails back to the source of a spam email.  Received a ton from a Hungarian drug company's web site for awhile (50+ a day, a month or two ago).  
    If you use iCloud+'s "Hide My Email" feature whenever you give out your email address, you can definitely reduce the spam problem. I have about 50 entries in my Hide My Email list. I rarely get spam now.
    watto_cobrabyronl