Are you the world's biggest Apple fan? Here's how to find out

Posted:
in Apple Watch

A competition is trying to find the biggest Apple fan in the world, with the winner crowned the ultimate Apple superfan and winning an Apple Watch.

Apple Watch Series 8, the prize in the competition
Apple Watch Series 8, the prize in the competition

Launched by price comparison site SellCell.com, the Battle of the Apple Fans is seeking out diehard Apple followers who "Wake up in the middle of the night panicking in a hot sweat because your beloved iPhone isn't on your bedside table."

The SellCell team is described as full of fans of the brand, which has an extensive following around the world. For the competition, the company wants to find who actually is the biggest fan of all.

"Apple fans are some of the most devoted in the world," said COO Sarah McConomy. "With a new iPhone expected to be announced in the coming weeks we thought it would be fun to find the brand's most loyal devotees."

For their trouble, the ultimate winner of the competition will receive an Apple Watch Series 8, valued at up to $399 or the equivalent currency.

The format of the competition starts with a time-limited online quiz, with a short time allowance to prevent Internet searches. The top 20 fans who score 100% on the quiz in the fastest time will be contacted in September around the time of Apple's special event for a sudden-death round to determine the winner.

The contest is open to everyone aged 18 or over anywhere in the world, excluding employees and individuals connected to the competition itself.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    mayflymayfly Posts: 385member
    So give up thousands of dollars worth of your demographic, personal and purchasing information, and get a $399 watch?

You'd be crazy NOT to enter!
    darkvaderbeowulfschmidtappleinsideruserFileMakerFellermattinozbonobob
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Maybe I’m just not Ultimate Fanboi, but I don’t panic about device locations because I don’t misplace them before (or during) sleep.

Seems like the winner will wake up screaming about a lost Watch, leading to a long, gibbering night of pacing fro or/and to before daylight reveals it on their wrist. 
    watto_cobraFileMakerFeller
  • Reply 3 of 5
    anomeanome Posts: 1,533member
    Just went through the quiz. Not that tricky, really. I guess it's a matter of speed, and that could be affected by your internet connection.

It's also possible I got one or two questions wrong, despite it being incredibly easy, because I may have misremembered something, but the questions weren't "super-fan" level, I feel.
    watto_cobraAnilu_777
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Meh. I already bleed six colours.
    Alex_V
  • Reply 5 of 5
    The ultimate Apple Fan probably has every SKU of the Apple Watch Series 8 already!!