Pre-orders for iPhone 15 & iPhone 15 Pro have started

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 38
    Finally got in BUT, delivery will be Oct 9-15. Wowed APPLE…..great job Tim (sarcastically)
    briankgray1212williamlondon
  • Reply 22 of 38
    OMG, I had my Mac Pro, iPhone and iPad Pro ready to go and my bookmarked preorder disappeared 👻 just like that! So luckily my MacBook Pro finally opened up and was able to get the order for the iPhone 15 max in natural titanium completed at 05:31. Whew!😥 

Apple really knows how to get you all excited at 4:45 am and then does it thing to keep you engaged! 
    briankgray1212
  • Reply 23 of 38
    Like everyone commenting, I was up early in time to complete my pre order which I started the night before. Could not access the App Store so I logged into my account at store.Apple.com but by then it was 36 minutes after the hour. Won’t deliver until October. So disappointed. 
  • Reply 24 of 38
    Got my order in for an iPhone 15 Pro Max Blue Titanium 256Gb & Apple Watch 9 GPS+ Cellular 41mm Midnight Aluminum to be picked up Sept 22nd at Century City in LA. Apple upgrade plan trading in an iPhone 14 Pro 256 Gb & Apple Watch 7 Aluminum.

i had setup pre-order on the app and I got in a couple of minutes after 8:00am connecting from Toronto where I am on a business trip. It took me 4 or 5 tries to checkout and then it finally seemed to go through but was still stuck on the cart page in the app. I got an iMessage about the pickup and checked my email and saw an order even though it still looked like it was in my cart. Order went through at 8:15am and then I had to clear the cart in the app that was still showing my order. 

It was a little complicated but relatively easy compared to other launches. 
    edited September 2023
  • Reply 25 of 38
    On my XS Max the Apple Store app failed to open on time then my pre-order failed to complete so I started over on the Apple Store app yet it still kept erroring out several times but finally went through about 5:15 and I got the order completed in time to have my unlocked 1TB Blue 15 Pro Max delivered in Santa Cruz CA next Friday Sept 22. $1964.32 including AppleCare+ and sales tax. Currently on a 6.5” 5 year old Gold 512GB XS Max.
    edited September 2023
  • Reply 26 of 38
    Ordered without issue at 8:05 AM EDT.  Apple Upgrade Plan allowed me to setup pre-order info right after the announcement. Just had to select how to get it. Done. 

I used the app on my phone. 
    edited September 2023 StrangeDays
  • Reply 27 of 38
    My wife and I got our IPhone 15 Pro Max’s at 5:05 am PT after many tries on our phones using the Apple Store app. 
    StrangeDays
  • Reply 28 of 38
    Here in Sweden it took me about 40 minutes to get my order through, I first tried in the iPhone app but that was stuck at waiting, so finally did it through the web. Still got next Friday as delivery date of my blue 15 Pro 256GB.
    I work at an Apple Premium Reseller, so I could buy it at work with a discount, but then I would have to wait for an unknown period since we prioritize customers for new releases, so rather than waiting I ordered from Apple.
  • Reply 29 of 38
    jfabula1 said:
    Finally got in BUT, delivery will be Oct 9-15. Wowed APPLE…..great job Tim (sarcastically)
    lol yeah I’m sure he’s upset that the demand is so high not everyone can get it the moment they wish
    JFC_PAwilliamlondon
  • Reply 30 of 38
    Im traveling through October from the 23 onward so I’ll order closer to my return or after so I’m not dealing with a “surprise” faster shipping date when I’m counting on a delay. I’ve been burned by that before, doing me a favor by getting stuff early, except, not. 
  • Reply 31 of 38
    I was able to order on the iOS Apple Store app around I think it was 8:45am EST and it took 3 tries. It kept reverting me back to the Store will be up shortly page right in the middle of ordering. After the 3rd or 4th try it went through with an estimated delivery date of 9/22

15 Pro
    256GB
    Midnight Blue
    $8.33/mo after trade-in of my iPhone 12 Pro

I think I might get the Pacific Blue Fine Woven case for it from Apple. 
    edited September 2023
  • Reply 32 of 38
    Hi. I order iphone pro max last night in Apple Store Singapore. My status shown order placed. Anyone in same situation? My money not yet deducted
  • Reply 33 of 38
    Article claims Apple has resumed sales of new watch. It hasn’t. All you can do is save and order, no buying possible. Site says “available 9.22” which I guess means sales begin. Confusing because site also says “order now.”
  • Reply 34 of 38
    fairul34 said:
    Hi. I order iphone pro max last night in Apple Store Singapore. My status shown order placed. Anyone in same situation? My money not yet deducted
    The money won't deduct until it ships. 
  • Reply 35 of 38
    Article claims Apple has resumed sales of new watch. It hasn’t. All you can do is save and order, no buying possible. Site says “available 9.22” which I guess means sales begin. Confusing because site also says “order now.”
    I can order an Apple Watch...not sure why you can't? 
    robin huber
  • Reply 36 of 38
    macxpress said:
    I can order an Apple Watch...not sure why you can't? 
     I dunno, have completely filled out the order but Add To Bag button at bottom is grayed out  This after having retrieved it from Saved orders  
  • Reply 37 of 38
    Duh. Just figured it out. The band I ordered is not available—didn’t see the fine print. Changed and bought. 
    macxpressmuthuk_vanalingam
  • Reply 38 of 38
    Duh. Just figured it out. The band I ordered is not available—didn’t see the fine print. Changed and bought. 
    Facepalm!