Is the Apple One subscription bundle worth it in Fall 2023?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,684member
    ITGUYINSD said:
    jamnap said:
    Apple’s pricing is acceptable but not their options.  I have no interest whatsoever in Apple Arcade, but you can find an option without it.  I just want a bundle of Music, TV+ and iCloud+.  Until Apple offers this I will role play Shark Tank and say “I’m out,”
    I'm confused by your statement. Apple One's lowest tier costs $20/month, which is 35% less than the individual services that you say you want, and you won't get it? Clearly you aren't subscribed to those three services that you say you want because you would realize immediately that Apple One is much lower priced. Let me repeat that more clearly: Apple One's lowest tier offers EXACTLY what you say you want, but because it also offers Arcade+, you refuse to get it, even though Apple One is priced lower than the other services that you say you want. I agree with your last statement, "You're out [to lunch.]"
    I agree with jamnap.  I've got the same desire for AppleTV+, Apple Music and iCloud 2TB (family).  Individually, those cost $9.99+$10.99+$9.99=$30.97.  
    You're saying that Apple One Individual with upgrade to 2TB iCloud+ is less than $30.97?  I can't tell because Apple doesn't seem to show how much iCloud upgrades are with Apple One unless you are signed up, but for me with all my Apple devices, 50GB iCloud is just ridiculous (and useless).
    Since you are probably in the US, I don't have easy access to your US pricing, but yes, it appears to me that the US price of the bundle of Apple One with the 2 TB option is a dollar per month cheaper than getting them individually. So you're saving $1/month, getting Arcade+ for free, and this is a problem? Why not try it for a month and see how much money you are saving. I'm going to even guess that Apple will refund your money if you call them after a few days and say you don't want the Apple One service after all.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    HonkersHonkers Posts: 156member
    Since you are probably in the US, I don't have easy access to your US pricing
    https://www.apple.com/apple-one/

How easy do you need?