ESR has a range of Qi2 charging products at CES 2024

Posted:
in iPhone

The latest chargers from ESR shown at CES provide 15W Qi2 wireless charging for home, work, in the car, and travel.

A display of various ESR-branded charging devices and stands for phones and smartwatches on a table, with descriptive labels in front of each product.
ESR's Qi2 lineup

ESR is a popular iPhone accessory maker that offers cases, charging stands, batteries, wallets, and more. Its new range of wireless chargers feature Qi2, which provides full 15W charging to compatible iPhone and Android devices.

The Qi2 3-in-1 charging station provides full-speed charging to iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods in one space-saving device. It has full 15W fast charging for iPhone and 5W fast charging for Apple Watch.

ESR also offers the Qi2 mini Wireless Charger. It's similar to Apple's MagSafe charging puck and has a braided nylon cable.

The Qi2 Car Charger is an upgraded version of ESR's MagSafe Car Charger. Since it's Qi2, that makes it capable of charging the iPhone at 15W, plus it has 1,600g holding force with its strong magnets.

ESR's Qi2 3-in-1 Travel Charger has a foldable design and an included travel bag. Like the desktop charger, it provides 15W to the iPhone and 5W to the Apple Watch.

The Car Charger will launch in mid-January with the other products following in later months. Shop on ESR's Amazon page to learn more.

AppleInsider is at the 2024 Consumer Electronics Show this week until January 12, with our reporters seeing the latest HomeKit devices, Apple accessories, 8K monitors, massive televisions, and more in-person throughout the event. You can keep up with the event's coverage on the AppleInsider app, our YouTube channel, on Facebook, and our X @AppleInsider account for the latest news as it breaks. Also, check out our official Instagram account for exclusive photos and videos throughout the event.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    entropysentropys Posts: 4,168member
    I have the previous model travel charger. Very happy with it and use it every night and it works very well with iOS 17’s standby. A great product that shows Apple how it should have built a multi device compact travel charger. I would note the article wasn’t clear it charges the iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods Pro.
    i am also happy with ESR’s iPad Pro case with full body storage for the pencil (best I have been able to come across) and just bought a great little case for Mrs Entropy’s iPhone 15 pro max. I am an ESR fan based on this experience.