New England Patriots documentary to stream from February 16

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
Apple TV+ has released a first full trailer for "The Dynasty: New England Patriots," an exclusive behind the scenes documentary which will stream from February 16.

The Dynasty (Source: Apple)
The Dynasty (Source: Apple)

Two years in the making -- Apple TV+ first announced the series in
February 2022, and released a teaser in November 2023 -- "The Dynasty" features new interviews and never-before-seen footage from the New England Patriots' own archive.

"The docuseries explores the franchise's 20-year journey, from the unique chemistry that fueled six Super Bowl wins to the internal strife that sparked a turf war," said Apple in a statement. "From the owner's suite to the locker room, the series reveals an insider's look at the road to --- and cost of --- greatness."

"The Dynasty" is directed by Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Matthew Hamachek, the series includes former quarterback Tom Brady, coach Bill Belichick and owner Robert Kraft, along with a wide range of famous fans, as they give the definitive story of the team's remarkable reign.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Cheaters do prosper.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    M68000M68000 Posts: 837member
    It’s no secret that there has been numerous controversies and possible cheating scandals around this “great” Patriots organization.  I follow football and know of no other team that has this issue.   It’s sad to see that Apple has overlooked this or does not care and decided to allow this “tribute” to be available.  Even if i had Apple tv plus i would not waste a minute of my time watching it.