Bush's Aides Plan Late Campaign Sprint in '04
The proverbial cat is out of the bag. According to The New York Times, " target="_blank">Bush's Aides Plan Late Campaign Sprint in '04.
- Republican National Convention deliberately moved up to near the third anniversary of the September 11th attacks.
- Republicans estimate they can raise 200 million dollars
- Campaign to focus on 1) National Security and 2) Bush's role as a war time President. (Commentary: convenient, huh?)
- Republicans to present themselves as apolitical and Democrats as opportunistically political.
- Full-fledged demonization and baseless discrediting already in force from top Republican officials: 1) Kerry as an "elite haughty Boston liberal," 2) Edwards as "slick and shallow; the Breck-girl of politics." The worst label? "Trial Lawyer."