Tim Cook may have met with Trump during WWDC to discuss second term priorities

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 70
    XedXed Posts: 2,684member
    spheric said:
    melgross said:
    Trump winning its a given at this point.

The world needs it.
    Fortunately no. The world needs for him to be put in a home.

It’s almost cruelty that Jill and co. Haven’t set up Joe in a nursing facility already. There has been FAR too much embarrassment from the guy. Not only can he not ambulate safely, but routinely spaces out and needs handholding and direction for the most basic things. Recently have you seen the looks on the Italian and Canadian prime ministers faces as Joe basically disappeared without going anywhere? The guy needs to retire and get consistent care. He may only be a little older than Trump, but he’s declined so much faster. Meanwhile trump is holding his own and then some with master manipulators and fast talkers like Logan Paul. 

You may not like Trump, but he is clearly the far more sound candidate than Biden - and pretty much everyone else in that side of the aisle. 
    "Religion is such a great thing it's so it keeps you know there's something to be good about you want to be good you wanna it's so important I don't know if it's explained right I don't know if I am explaining it right you know you want to be good you want to go to heaven when you have something like that you wanna go to heaven OK so you want to go to heaven so if we don't have heaven OK you almost say what's the reason why do I have to be good let's not be good what difference does it make"
    ~ Donald J. Trump~ June 2024
    Sounds like everyone else I’ve heard (Heck, I’ve heard actual pastors do a bad job explaining) except Joe:

“I’m religious.” 

Proceeds to enact rules and laws that violate major aspects of said religion. 

*smiles blankly*

-Joe Biden - 2021-2024. 

Take the guy who gives a pathetic but possibly honest take on the fundamentals of basic religion or the guy who pretends to be religious yet is a complete hypocrite in everything he does. 

I’ll take the honest guy. At least you know where he’s coming from. 

And since I’m not electing either one as my pastor, I’ll take the guy who knows how to get things done, gets world leaders to toe the line, and cares about national security, economic strength, the tangible betterment of America and knows how to accomplish it over the demonstrably dangerously incompetent one. 
    Are you claiming Trump is an "honest" guy?
    tmayronnmuthuk_vanalingam9secondkox2williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 62 of 70
    ilarynxilarynx Posts: 104member
    melgross said:

The world needs it.

It’s almost cruelty that Jill and co. Haven’t set up Joe in a nursing facility already. There has been FAR too much embarrassment from the guy. Not only can he not ambulate safely, but routinely spaces out and needs handholding and direction for the most basic things. Recently have you seen the looks on the Italian and Canadian prime ministers faces as Joe basically disappeared without going anywhere? The guy needs to retire and get consistent care. He may only be a little older than Trump, but he’s declined so much faster. Meanwhile trump is holding his own and then some with master manipulators and fast talkers like Logan Paul. 

You may not like Trump, but he is clearly the far more sound candidate than Biden - and pretty much everyone else in that side of the aisle. 
    Being a far more sound candidate for today's Moscow or 1930s Italia is one thing. No self-respecting American would ever consider voting for such an anti-democratic autocrat who gleefully puckers up to Putin and dismisses American allies, NATO, et al. 
    tmayronnsphericwilliamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 63 of 70
    spheric said:
    melgross said:

The world needs it.

"Religion is such a great thing it's so it keeps you know there's something to be good about you want to be good you wanna it's so important I don't know if it's explained right I don't know if I am explaining it right you know you want to be good you want to go to heaven when you have something like that you wanna go to heaven OK so you want to go to heaven so if we don't have heaven OK you almost say what's the reason why do I have to be good let's not be good what difference does it make"
    Sounds like everyone else I’ve heard (Heck, I’ve heard actual pastors do a bad job explaining) except Joe:

“I’m religious.” 

*smiles blankly*

-Joe Biden - 2021-2024. 

Take the guy who gives a pathetic but possibly honest take on the fundamentals of basic religion or the guy who pretends to be religious yet is a complete hypocrite in everything he does. 

And since I’m not electing either one as my pastor, I’ll take the guy who knows how to get things done, gets world leaders to toe the line, and cares about national security, economic strength, the tangible betterment of America and knows how to accomplish it over the demonstrably dangerously incompetent one. 
    Wow. Not just malinformed, but suffering a chronic case of cranial sphincteritis it seems. 

Clever ploy though, to avoid specifics of your claims ("enact rules and laws") - WHICH laws and rules, precisely? (Same question for the alleged "accomplishments")

ANYone who refers to Trump as "the honest guy" has stepped away from The Reality Table long ago. Just ask his first wife. Then ask his 2nd wife. Then ask whatever number his current wife du jour is. Ask the chumps who were defrauded of their money by Trump University.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/04/10/trump-university-settlement-judge-finalized/502387002/

My favorite is the disclaimer here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_or_misleading_statements_by_Donald_Trump

Those who cannot recognize an honest person from a blatantly dishonest person deserve our pity.  

Xedtmayronnspheric9secondkox2williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 64 of 70

spheric said:
    melgross said:

The world needs it.

https://apple.news/AFau5ZDg_SWe34r7o9m6tSg
    9secondkox2williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 65 of 70

melgross said:

The world needs it.

"Recently have you seen the looks on the Italian and Canadian prime ministers faces as Joe basically disappeared without going anywhere?"

Fini fact check from conservative Republican Tom Nichols:

https://apple.news/ANA6GWB1xT7-nYpOLzSUaFg
    +
    https://apple.news/AXIgs3zHqREyVK-OQIA9YMA
    &

https://apple.news/A9Ne6EU2TSxSMmqWQ8uTLNQ

ronngatorguy9secondkox2williamlondonfastasleepwatto_cobra
  • Reply 66 of 70
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,576member
    melgross said:

The world needs it.

It sounds like you’re talking about Donald. Apparently you haven’t seen his speeches.
    edited June 18 ronnsphericwatto_cobra
  • Reply 67 of 70
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 2,868member
    Xed said:
    spheric said:
    melgross said:

The world needs it.

“I’m religious.” 

*smiles blankly*

-Joe Biden - 2021-2024. 

Compared to Biden? At least ask a difficult question. 
  • Reply 68 of 70
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 2,868member

ilarynx said:

melgross said:

The world needs it.

"Recently have you seen the looks on the Italian and Canadian prime ministers faces as Joe basically disappeared without going anywhere?"

+
    &

ilarynx said:

melgross said:

The world needs it.

+
    &

Right. First the White House’s fave incompetent spokesperson said it was a “cheap fake” and now it’s just not in context. I’ve seen the zoomed out video. There were people over there, but no one appeared to be interacting with the one guy who was “doing his own thing” as the Sesame Street song goes. The group was clearly focused on a photo op and Joe was off in his own world. Again. 

Everyone who has dealt with a confused/bewildered/possibly dementia-riddled loved one knows what that looks like. 

And this is just the most recent stuff. He’s been doing this a long time. There are highlight reels on YouTube devoted to it. And there is no shortage of content over the last four years. After so many years of Russia hoax lies, “that’s not hunters laptop” stories, etc. you so easily buy into media spoonfeeding. Even snipes is just a DNC cover machine now. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad. 
    edited June 18 watto_cobra
  • Reply 69 of 70

ilarynx said:

melgross said:

The world needs it.

+
    &

ilarynx said:

melgross said:

The world needs it.

+
    &

Right. First the White House’s fave incompetent spokesperson said it was a “cheap fake” and now it’s just not in context. I’ve seen the zoomed out video. There were people over there, but no one appeared to be interacting with the one guy who was “doing his own thing” as the Sesame Street song goes. The group was clearly focused on a photo op and Joe was off in his own world. Again. 

Everyone who has dealt with a confused/bewildered/possibly dementia-riddled loved one knows what that looks like. 

And this is just the most recent stuff. He’s been doing this a long time. There are highlight reels on YouTube devoted to it. And there is no shortage of content over the last four years. After so many years of Russia hoax lies, “that’s not hunters laptop” stories, etc. you so easily buy into media spoonfeeding. Even snipes is just a DNC cover machine now. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad. 

>>> "Everyone who has dealt with a confused/bewildered/possibly dementia-riddled loved one knows what that looks like." 

Your family has my condolences. 

And now claiming that Howard Kurtz at Fox News is "the White House’s fave incompetent spokesperson"?

Again, your family has my heartfelt condolences. 

>>> "said it was a “cheap fake” and now it’s just not in context"

Being out of one's depth on so many subjects, yet so willing to loudly display such ignorance does demonstrate a kind of bravery, I suppose. 

A cheap fake video and a video presented with skewed context are one in the same -

https://datasociety.net/library/deepfakes-and-cheap-fakes/

≈First you called it a plant, and now you call it a flower! You're trying to TRICK me!≈ 
    the indignant clown shouted. 

>>> "I’ve seen the zoomed out video... The group was clearly focused on a photo op and Joe was off in his own world."

For those not suffering from cranial sphincteritis and watching the full video, the group was clearly focused on the precision skydiving display

Joe appears to give most of the troopers the thumbs up as they landed. As the final paratroopers landed, Joe walked towards them to give them another thumbs up. - 

AFTER which, Joe (and the others) were informed that it was time to gather for a photo. 

That's it. See for yourself: https://www.c-span.org/video/?536367-1/president-biden-7-leaders-watch-skydiving-demonstration

Yet this is the BS the reich wing gins up to deflect from their convicted felon's unhinged meandering babble about... sharks!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W0p_yHk10I

Among other blathering nonsense -

Did he bring up sharks with the CEOs? Did he invite them to drink covfefe, or guzzle bleach to ward off Covid? Who knows? The expression on the face of Tim Apple... I mean Tim Cook, said it all. 

>>> "And this is just the most recent stuff. He’s been doing this a long time. There are highlight reels on YouTube devoted to it... you so easily buy into media spoonfeeding. Even snipes is just a DNC cover machine now. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad."

"Snipes" too? Oh, dear. There are just so many sources refuting your world view. That is sad. What's next? The Department of Weights and Measures has a liberal bias?

Clearly your family has been put through quite a lot. My most - sincere - condolences. 

I was going to ask (again) for you to follow up on your BS "rules and laws" claim from earlier, but I can see that it wouldn't be fair to you or your family. They've been through enough. 

For your family's sake though, if you feel the urge to post similar inanities about chemtrails or Jade Helm or stolen election or the "fake" Moon landing, etc., just keep it to yourself. Everyone will be better off for it. 

Take care of yourself. (Professional help always an option too.) 

Ta.

P.S. Brandolini was right. 

ronnsphericwatto_cobra
  • Reply 70 of 70
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,576member
    Xed said:
    spheric said:
    melgross said:

The world needs it.

“I’m religious.” 

*smiles blankly*

-Joe Biden - 2021-2024. 

Compared to Biden? At least ask a difficult question. 
    You mean the fact that republicans, for years, have tried to smear him many failed? You mean that every witness republicans brought up in the fake impeachment hearings that 33as going to blow it wide open, as republicans said, instead stated that Biden did nothing wrong. You mean that as opposed to the now rather obvious Trump crime family? We can go into all of the illegal activities of them, if you’d like. There are many.
    ronnsphericwatto_cobra