Apple collaborates with Kim Kardashian on limited-edition Beats Studio Pro

Posted:
in General Discussion edited August 15

Apple subsidiary Beats by Dre has collaborated with Kim Kardashian for a second time, with a trio of limited-edition Beats Studio Pro now available to purchase.

Woman in a white top, arms crossed, holding three Beats headphones in different shades of brown. Background is a plain, neutral color.
Kim Kardashian with the limited-edition Beats Studio Pro
In 2022,

Beats worked with influencer and entrepreneur Kim Kardashian on a trio of Beats Fit Pro colors, offered in a neutral palette. Two years later, they're working together again.

On Thursday, the Beats x Kim version of the Beats Studio Pro became available. Just like last time, the headphones are offered in three neutral colors inspired by Kardashian's signature palette: Moon, Dune, and Earth.

The Beats Studio Pro offer the same performance as the standard models, including Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency, Personalized Spatial Audio with head tracking, Lossless playback via USB-C, and up to 40 hours of battery life.

The Beats x Kim editions of the Beats Studio Pro are available from Apple's website in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the UK, France, Germany, Japan, China, South Korea, Hong Kong, and Thailand. It's also on sale on Amazon in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Japan, as well as a select number of Apple Stores around the world.

The headphones are priced at $349.99.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    robin huberrobin huber Posts: 4,012member
    Say it ain’t so. That dingleberry on the a** hairs of society has been getting a social media free ride and Apple shouldn’t lend her any legitimacy. The only reason we ever even heard of this Klan is because their dad got a famous killer off scott free, nothing else. They rode injustice to millions if not billions.  
    kdupuis77NotSoMuchwatto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 12
    bloggerblogbloggerblog Posts: 2,496member
    Please say it's not true
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 12
    Can’t wait for the Apple/Beats name drop next season 😂 (also for the comments against her)
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 12
    zompzomp Posts: 64member
    Nice skin tone colors - should be a hot seller.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Say it ain’t so. That dingleberry on the a** hairs of society has been getting a social media free ride and Apple shouldn’t lend her any legitimacy. The only reason we ever even heard of this Klan is because their dad got a famous killer off scott free, nothing else. They rode injustice to millions if not billions.  
    Well all that, and the infamous sex tape lol.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Any product “hookup” with any kardashian is a product I’ll avoid like the bubonic plague.
    apple4thewinwatto_cobra
  • Reply 7 of 12
    wg45678 said:
    Any product “hookup” with any kardashian is a product I’ll avoid like the bubonic plague.
    Well all but Kendall 😍
    Alex_Vwatto_cobra
  • Reply 8 of 12
    danoxdanox Posts: 3,219member
    Love/Hate, actually Christie Kardashian is actually very good at business and that also applies to Sharon Osborne too, both don’t get much credit for being good at business probably because they’re women. 

Donald Trump, Elon Musk and the Kardashians. We appear to be along for the ride living in their world. Damn……. life is unfair.
    Alex_Vwatto_cobradewme
  • Reply 9 of 12
    danox said:
    Love/Hate, actually Christie Kardashian is actually very good at business and that also applies to Sharon Osborne too, both don’t get much credit for being good at business probably because they’re women. 

Donald Trump, Elon Musk and the Kardashians. We appear to be along for the ride living in their world. Damn……. life is unfair.
    Nobody said life was fair, but gratitude and attitude are free and are what define our world. I'd say you need a double-shot of each. I'm glad I don't live in your world.
    Alex_V
  • Reply 10 of 12
    zomp said:
    Every time I've seen these I can't help but wonder if she submitted a photo of her outer and inner labia for the designers to develop the color palette. And then I get grossed out and wonder why anyone would ever buy them!
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Spitbath said:
    zomp said:
    Every time I've seen these I can't help but wonder if she submitted a photo of her outer and inner labia for the designers to develop the color palette. And then I get grossed out and wonder why anyone would ever buy them!
    Just an extension of Kanye West’s Ace Bandage-color “fashion” sense. 
  • Reply 12 of 12

danox said:
    Self-promotion and marketing are a subset of business skills. Starting off with affluence and a famous or infamous name and turning it into money does require some effort, but akin to placing in the 100-yard dash by starting at the 50-yard mark. They are privileged grifters.