Leak shows rumored bronze titanium iPhone 16 Pro

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 39
    iadlibiadlib Posts: 109member
    Design has really gone to shite after Jony Ive left. Pun intended. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Give me the option of an entire product (red) lineup and I will replace every Apple item I own. And even purchase items I don’t. I’m sick and tired of these basic boring pro product colors. Even better. Give me a product (red) lineup with the retro multicolor Apple logo or a glowing logo. We’ve gone too far toward industrialism and too far away from art. 
    DAalsethvisualzonewilliamlondonVictorMortimerzeus423
  • Reply 22 of 39
    The ugliest color iPhone set ever. So glad I got a 15. 
    williamlondonVictorMortimerzeus423
  • Reply 23 of 39
    charlesncharlesn Posts: 1,038member
    As John McEnroe might yell, "You CANNOT be serious!!!" I've seen more attractive browns in a baby's diaper. Is Apple really planning to unleash this "Diarrhea Bronze" on an unsuspecting public? I refuse to believe this is real unless Cook and everyone at Cupertino collectively lost their minds. 
    williamlondonVictorMortimerzeus423
  • Reply 24 of 39
    iadlib said:
    Design has really gone to shite after Jony Ive left. Pun intended. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Give me the option of an entire product (red) lineup and I will replace every Apple item I own. And even purchase items I don’t. I’m sick and tired of these basic boring pro product colors. Even better. Give me a product (red) lineup with the retro multicolor Apple logo or a glowing logo. We’ve gone too far toward industrialism and too far away from art. 
    Yeah. Red sounds great! A red titanium iPhone Pro works for me. Would replace my red iPhone 13. Also, have a iPhone SE second edition that’s red. My other older iPhone is blue. 
    VictorMortimer
  • Reply 25 of 39
    JFC_PAJFC_PA Posts: 944member
    The frame edge looks okay but the back glass is terrible. 
  • Reply 26 of 39
    It's ZUNE BABYSHIT BROWN!!!!

There will always be somebody who wants that color.  Nobody sane, but somebody will want it.

edited August 16 DAalsethzeus423
  • Reply 27 of 39
     Just when I thought Apple could not get more lame in their colour selection they now added poo colour.   Please Apple can you hire people that actually like colour.  These colours are soooo boring and lame.  Why not just make every iPhone in black (eg like the Model T) and call it done. 
    VictorMortimerwilliamlondonzeus423
  • Reply 28 of 39
    multimediamultimedia Posts: 1,056member
    “Bronze” looks like the color of “Shit” to me. I guess I’ll go with Black.
    VictorMortimerwilliamlondonzeus423
  • Reply 29 of 39
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 3,003member
    Had eggs, oatmeal, fruit and coffee this morning. An hour and a half later, some organic matter was produced that was highly reminiscent of the new color in the headline photo. And that’s all I see when this new color rears it’s 

So I came back here to share and make all y’all’s day that much better. Happy weekending! 
    VictorMortimer
  • Reply 30 of 39
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 15,433moderator
    mike1 said:
    I wouldn't trust the color accuracy of that photo one bit. The lighting for the photo was awful too.
    Usually they look different in store from leaked photos. It could easily look more like the top model in the image below, which looks fine:

williamlondonpscooter63StrangeDays
  • Reply 31 of 39
    AniMillAniMill Posts: 188member
    A good copper metallic would be beautiful. That just looks like UPS package brown.
    williamlondon
  • Reply 32 of 39
    Marvin said:
    mike1 said:
    I wouldn't trust the color accuracy of that photo one bit. The lighting for the photo was awful too.
    Usually they look different in store from leaked photos. It could easily look more like the top model in the image below, which looks fine:

Not to trolls and negative nellies it doesn't. All the little children trying to score points by being so negative, especially when it's not forced upon them, they don't have to choose it, but they come in here to announce, "ugly, not for me. poo." What fucking juveniles.
    mike1
  • Reply 33 of 39
    No judgement until it’s in your hands. Much like when you accidentally poke finger thought toilet tissue and get a surprise. No chocolate finger puns.
    williamlondon
  • Reply 34 of 39
    zeus423zeus423 Posts: 261member
    charlesn said:
    As John McEnroe might yell, "You CANNOT be serious!!!" I've seen more attractive browns in a baby's diaper. Is Apple really planning to unleash this "Diarrhea Bronze" on an unsuspecting public? I refuse to believe this is real unless Cook and everyone at Cupertino collectively lost their minds. 
    Loved John McEnroe’s tennis performances!
  • Reply 35 of 39
    eriamjheriamjh Posts: 1,717member
    netrox said:
    The bronze is too brown. I love the light gold which I use (iphone 14 pro)

Brownze
    williamlondon
  • Reply 36 of 39
    boboliciousbobolicious Posts: 1,163member
    ... I have long wondered about a faintly translucent rear with a beautifully designed technical layout, not unrelated to the original fruit colored iMacs & Jobs insisting the team sign the interior case of the 128 mac ...

... yet maybe also a no color option - simply clear anodized or other finishes that are more biodegradable or recyclable...

www.cultofmac.com/news/signed-by-steve-jobs-co-signatures-inside-the-original-macintosh-case

williamlondon
  • Reply 37 of 39
    mattinozmattinoz Posts: 2,440member
    netrox said:
    The bronze is too brown. I love the light gold which I use (iphone 14 pro)

So you want brass, not bronze then.
  • Reply 38 of 39
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,388member
    Pema said:
    I can't begin to tell how chuffed I am at this moment. Needless to say the phone back cover colour will improve my text, pics and all else. NOT. For years now I have been, like most people that I know, fumbling with the text keyboard. And I am a keyboard touch typist on the Mac: 65wpm. On the iPhone I am ending up with silly messages whereby the autocorrect changes my msg from 'i am just leaving now, and I will be there in 15 with just a quick pit stop' to i am boot now and I will be there in 15 with a shriek put put'. And then I have to apologise to the recipient. 

Phone keypads are the bane of all phones. As is security. By far Apple has the best in both which is why I gave up my Pixel phones and switched to the iPhone range. I am sort of happy with most aspects of it, except music and pics and file transfers. The latter is like sitting on the bus wedged in between two indigents - transferring between the Mac and the iPhone - and you would think it would be a cinch as both are made by Apple.

The other is the text keypad. Every time I need to type a long message I need to meditate so that I don't flustered and get annoyed. 
    I have been using "Microsoft Swift Keyboard" in Android phones for many years (6-7 years) without any issues. The auto-correct is accuracy is around 97%-98% for me and I have been pretty happy using it so far. YMMV. 

Except that you share every keystroke (swipe) with MS to use that keyboard.
  • Reply 39 of 39
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 13,030member
    Remember when Apple launched the first gold finish, and people called it tacky? And now the knockoffs do gold finishes too? And then remember when it was rose gold? Remember that? Yep next year it will be bronzes and all these silly comments will be forgotten. 
    williamlondon