Taking the unpacking process to another level

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    hehe, reminds a little of when my (now) roomate got his iMac last year. It's his first Mac, and as he is an aspiring director, there is film of the unveiling. It's not nearly as polished as the one above, but it is very funny. (My roomate is the guy taking the computer oout of the box, and I am the scruffy guy off to the side) Get it here

It's pretty big (8.4megs), but if you've got the time, it's pretty funny. Also, since I mentioned it before, but had to change the DL method, here's a link to SBtrailer(11.3megs), it is pretty funny too. It's filmed, edited, produced, etc. by the same friend of mine. It's footage from our spring break trip to FL last year. I have posted these links here before, but figured it was on topic and a new crowd might get to see them. So enjoy.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by SledgeHammer

hehe, reminds a little of when my (now) roomate got his iMac last year. It's his first Mac, and as he is an aspiring director, there is film of the unveiling. It's not nearly as polished as the one above, but it is very funny. (My roomate is the guy taking the computer oout of the box, and I am the scruffy guy off to the side) Get it here

It's the one called iMac2001, it's pretty big, but if you've got the time, it's pretty funny. Also, while you're there, SBtrailer is pretty funny too. It's filmed, edited, produced, etc. by the same friend of mine. It's footage from our spring break trip to FL last year. I have posted these links here before, but figured it was on topic and a new crowd might get to see them. So enjoy.

iWant to see it, but the link to download the zip file is broken (on the site.)
  • Reply 23 of 23
    OK, the links from this thread now work. I still can't figure out what's wrong with the links on the filesharing page. But oh well, these links work now.