'F1' could be the last Apple TV+ theatrical release

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    I think it is a real shame that cinema as it used to be has died out.   Our local cinema had one huge screen probably at least 100 feet (30 metres) across, in a very large space.  We had a 19-inch (0.5 metre) tv.  Now we have multiplexes with lots of small screens (some probably not more than 20 feet (6 metres) and a 50-inch (1.5 metres) tv.  

Consequently, going to the cinema to see a big screen film was exactly that and a great experience.  We can now see a film on something at home not much smaller than at the cinema.

Big screen films should be seen on big screens, the bigger the better, such as the IMAX format.

The basic problem again is quantity not quality:  we don’t need 10 new films every week, we need far fewer big blockbuster films.
    sflagelwilliamlondon
  • Reply 22 of 23
    williamhwilliamh Posts: 1,043member
    What is the meaning of the word wolfs?
    The two main characters are “fixers” who are supposed to work strictly solo, or a lone wolf.  They’re forced to work together but push back on it pretty much throughout.  So instead of being a “pack of wolves” they are 2 lone wolfs.  At least this is how I thought about that.  

I liked the movie. 
    williamlondon
  • Reply 23 of 23
    williamhwilliamh Posts: 1,043member
    I don’t know how Apple or the actors view theatrical releases but there’s no chance at all I would have gone to the theater to watch any of the movies.  I did enjoy them at home though. 
    williamlondon