Free speech, but only if you agree with me....

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

I'm not a *****. You also might want to reread what I agreed with.

Good. I didn't think something like that would pass the BR-o-meter.
  • Reply 22 of 37
    applemasterapplemaster Posts: 144member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

No one says Charleton Heston should shut up.

Actually, Charlton Heston said that he was castigated by Hollywood-types and had trouble finding work after he came out in support of the Second Amendment. He also said that he was segregated out of hollywood society and looked down upon for his beliefs.

In his view, though, it was all worth it. Free speech and expression is a two-way street.
  • Reply 23 of 37
    If anyone just happens to be looking for a good book on the topic, try this one written by former Los Angeles NOW president Tammy Bruce. It's about how free speech is being attacked under the guise of political correctness.

The New Thought Police

(read an excerpt)
  • Reply 24 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by AppleMaster

If anyone just happens to be looking for a good book on the topic, try this one written by former Los Angeles NOW president Tammy Bruce. It's about how free speech is being attacked under the guise of political correctness.

The New Thought Police

(read an excerpt)

grr... PC this.. PC that..

We can't just call something what it is. It has to be "Politically Correct."

Nice readership that book has....

Customers who bought this book also bought:
    • Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right by Ann Coulter

• Why the Left Hates America: Exposing the Lies That Have Obscured Our Nation's Greatness by Daniel J. Flynn

Nice....

• Reply 25 of 37
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnPatrickJoyce

grr... PC this.. PC that..

We can't just call something what it is. It has to be "Politically Correct."

Nice readership that book has....

Customers who bought this book also bought:Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right by Ann Coulter
    Why the Left Hates America: Exposing the Lies That Have Obscured Our Nation's Greatness by Daniel J. Flynn

Nice....

So, would you want to do Ann Coulter? You know, in one of those pull her hair slap her ass who's my conservative bitch ways...
  • Reply 26 of 37
  • Reply 27 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

So, would you want to do Ann Coulter? You know, in one of those pull her hair slap her ass who's my conservative bitch ways...

I do attest to her good looks, but I fear she's much too forceful in bed...

Would you?
  • Reply 28 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

I think that's crap as well as you do.
  • Reply 29 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnPatrickJoyce

I think that's crap as well as you do.

I posted it because I thought it was a funny comic. I'm not quite sure why you feel the need to defend yourself by stating that you think it's crap. It was not directed at you. It was me sharing a laugh with the people on this board. Perhaps your need to post such a defensive reply is more of an admission of guilt and an attempt to change into less of a person depicted in that comic. If that is indeed the case, I applaud you and wish you good luck in your transformation.
  • Reply 30 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

I posted it because I thought it was a funny comic. I'm not quite sure why you feel the need to defend yourself by stating that you think it's crap. It was not directed at you. It was me sharing a laugh with the people on this board. Perhaps your need to post such a defensive reply is more of an admission of guilt and an attempt to change into less of a person depicted in that comic. If that is indeed the case, I applaud you and wish you good luck in your transformation.

I replied because I thought the comic spoke of a substantive issue. I'm not quite sure why you feel the need to defend yourself by stating that the comic was a joke. My reply did not deny that. It was me sharing a knock-down of the entire concept of political correctness with the people on this board. Perhaps your need to post such a defensive reply is.....

EDIT: You still didn't tell me if you would bang Ann Coulter..
  • Reply 31 of 37

Watch out...she has a new book.
  • Reply 32 of 37
    magicfingersmagicfingers Posts: 703member
    Quote:

Watch out...she has a new book.

so, what do you give to a Giraffe for a gift...a neckwarmer?

• Reply 33 of 37
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    no, give her a nice, hard, long.......

nevermind.
  • Reply 34 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

God that dress is ugly. She could do way better. And with beige pantyhose? Yeccch.

Imagine what shoes she must wear!

*alludes to tonton's shoe/foot fetish*
  • Reply 35 of 37
    Here's a pretty good one:

Alright, that's enough posting pictures of conservative writers for me...
  • Reply 36 of 37
    Quote:

Here's a pretty good one:

Alright, that's enough posting pictures of conservative writers for me...

We should breed her with a gym rat that has no neck and maybe the kid will look normal. Still, bag her and bang her.