Does my Butt look big in this ?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Has anyone else noticed the correlation between young women smokers & Young women with really BIG Butts?

From what i have seen of late, it appears that many young women who smoke are more likely to develop really big-sized rear-ends.

I asked a doctor friend of mine and she said that it's due to how the body deals with toxins. Most toxins are excreted, but some toxins remain unprocessed & since they are dangerous to the body they end up being stored in fat cells parked as far away from vital organs as possible......Ie......Butts...She said that many poeple had noted it but she wasn't sure if any medical studies had ever been done on the subject.

I was dubious, but nevertheless made a mental note to watch for women with Big Butts who were smoking....I was really suprised by the numbers !

So it really appears that the more young women smoke, the bigger their butts get.

And I'm not talking " all over Big girl stuff ".....

just the Ponderosa area.

So how come the anti-smoking groups don't focus on vanity?

So maybe cigarettes should carry the following.

"WARNING : Cigarettes will make your Butt look big in this "

Comments

• Reply 1 of 40
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

"WARNING : Cigarettes will make your Butt look big in this "

Well, if you're putting that on the boxes... it made me think... a lot of people's butt's woud look big in a cigarette box.
  • Reply 2 of 40
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I think your doctor friend is full of it.
  • Reply 3 of 40
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I think your doctor friend is full of it.

You are right Scott.

I can say one thing , i never heard any correlation between smoking and big butt. And big butts are part of my job. The only correlation i know is big butts with big assholes : the more big is the asshole, the more big the butt have to be
  • Reply 4 of 40
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

You are right Scott.

I can say one thing , i never heard any correlation between smoking and big butt. And big butts are part of my job. The only correlation i know is big butts with big assholes : the more big is the asshole, the more big the butt have to be

Yeah sounds like you know a lot about Zarchary disease !

Dats where yo Ass looks Zachary like yo face
  • Reply 5 of 40
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Yeah sounds like you know a lot about Zarchary disease !

Dats where yo Ass looks Zachary like yo face

I don't know what is Zachary or Zarchary disease.

But speaking of butts, you should ask to your doctor friend, if it is true that she doctors have really fine breasts
  • Reply 6 of 40
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    funny part is, if you could somehow show that smoking made men's penises smaller, and woman's thighs bigger, you'd probably see a 90% (or higher) reduction in teen smoking overnight.

oh well.
  • Reply 7 of 40
    "Funny part is, if you could somehow show that smoking made men's penises smaller, and woman's thighs bigger, you'd probably see a 90% (or higher) reduction in teen smoking overnight."

Alcimides your a Goddamgenius...... absolutely right...The Anti smoking lobby should concentrate on people's "vanity".

Forget health, that works for kids under 12 & people over 100.

WARNING : Smoking shrinks your Pencil.

WARNING : Smoking from:STUD to DUD

WARNING : Breasts will sag & deflate

• Reply 8 of 40
    Nope.

My J.Lo has the finest rump of them all, but she's smoke-free. Britney on the other hand..... (the right hand actually)

• Reply 9 of 40
    Tell your friend "Britney" to stop smoking or she'll end up like my old mate Eric

• Reply 10 of 40
    I've always felt that the Nicotine mafioso was headed by Sir Mix-A-Lot and with the new evidence from the definitive medical study contained in this thread I feel vindicated that my belief been indisputably proven.
  • Reply 11 of 40
    tmptmp Posts: 601member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

funny part is, if you could somehow show that smoking made men's penises smaller, and woman's thighs bigger, you'd probably see a 90% (or higher) reduction in teen smoking overnight.

oh well.

When California banned tobacco billboards the giant Marlboro Man on Sunset was replaced by a big cowboy holding a limp cigarette with the legend "smoking makes you impotent"

You can't even smoke in public parks in my neighborhood. I quit years ago, but the laws against it are getting Orwellian.
  • Reply 12 of 40
    I smoke, now look at me
  • Reply 13 of 40
    Quote:

Originally posted by tmp

When California banned tobacco billboards the giant Marlboro Man on Sunset was replaced by a big cowboy holding a limp cigarette with the legend "smoking makes you impotent"

You can't even smoke in public parks in my neighborhood. I quit years ago, but the laws against it are getting Orwellian.

What right do you have to smoke? You see, I take issue with how smoking doesn't just affect the smoker but the people around him or her as well. Think about it. Could some people avoid it? Sure. But are others stuck with inhaling your cancerous fumes? I bet. Same with pollution, smog, etc (on a different scale). The "rights" of the smoker are not the only rights involved. More often than not, far more people are affected.

\
  • Reply 14 of 40
    tmptmp Posts: 601member
    Oh c'mon. Smoking is still legal. I'd be happier if they'd ban Diesel busses pooping black soot out of their tailpipes than worrying about me getting cancer from passing a smoker outside.

Next thing you know they'll be telling us what deoderant to wear and banning cologne.
  • Reply 15 of 40
    Quote:

Originally posted by tmp

Oh c'mon. Smoking is still legal. I'd be happier if they'd ban Diesel busses pooping black soot out of their tailpipes than worrying about me getting cancer from passing a smoker outside.

Next thing you know they'll be telling us what deoderant to wear and banning cologne.

Oh c'mon. Diesel busses popping black soot out of their tailpipes is still legal.

• Reply 16 of 40
    gee Shawn,

Britney's still at it !

I wonder if her tail puffs smoke
  • Reply 17 of 40
    kraig911kraig911 Posts: 912member
    ever head the pissing section in the public pool metaphor? thats what public smoking is... they should do an ad with a public pool where one half of it is yellow the other green, and people come in what section would you like to swim in today? Why the pissing section please.... thank you.
  • Reply 18 of 40
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

gee Shawn,

Britney's still at it !

I DON'T CARE. I'D STILL HIT IT.
  • Reply 19 of 40
    Br Br....Br....Br.......

Hey BR, death comes in all shapes & sizes...She looks she'd be a comfortable way to go
  • Reply 20 of 40
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

gee Shawn,

Britney's still at it !

well, compared to the teeny weeny britney when she first became famous, her butt is now a lot bigger. like about most womens / girl of her age who have started to eat more and do less sports.

but i still won't make a suggestion "don't smoke and so have a small butt".