iTMS---how many songs will be added today?? plus check out this deal...

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 43
    idebaseridebaser Posts: 121member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wotan

Still no Radiohead

it's worse than that...they WERE selling a partial album of

OK Computer when iTMS started ( i was looking for airbag/meeting people EP )

NOW they have taken that off!!! perhaps they are bringing stuff back

for the new album release, who knows?
  • Reply 42 of 43
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    on the plus side...they have 25 albums (some partial) of fela kuti...army arrangement is a 30 minute song that is 99 cents....

gotta get the stones and beatles soon...and i image madonna would be a hit too as many people like a song here or there but wouldn't want a whole album

g

ok, so i went and grabbed 7 fela songs...equaled 120 minutes of music and cost 7 bucks...damn i love the iTMS...i really think i want to have sex with it...or at least go to a movie and get a bite to eat with it...
  • Reply 43 of 43
    nevynnevyn Posts: 360member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRGood4U

... Removing tracks from the store could also just be a technical issue. Perhaps the performer was not satisfied with the quality.

There's also reports of users downloading 1) a few songs with _horrible_ encoding, 2) a few songs with gaps, 3) otherwise incomplete/bad songs.

Pulling one of those songs takes basically zero time - replacing it with a better rip does _not_ basically take zero time.

(By all reports, people who point out 'this song sucks - it's missing 3 seconds!' are getting refunds & otherwise being treated well by Apple.)