Which way do you hang your toilet paper?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 38
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

shake with your right

Well that too. But when you're somewhere that doesn't have forks or toilet paper...
  • Reply 22 of 38
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Well that too. But when you're somewhere that doesn't have forks or toilet paper...

mexico?

badumdum...
  • Reply 23 of 38
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

when you're somewhere that doesn't have forks or toilet paper...

... it sucks to be left-handed.
  • Reply 24 of 38
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Around the back. Why?

When pulling on the sheet, the added weight of the roll itself provides friction and makes it easier to tear.

Over the front provides a greater likelihood of the sheet not tearing and a long mess of paper on the floor.

(been doing this ever since I was 10 years old and my brother gave me sh*t for putting the sheet in front)
  • Reply 25 of 38
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    Another benefit of behind-the-roll solution is when you are drunk. You just put your hand on the wall and guide it towards the roll until it meets the paper. When it just hangs out in the air its almost impossible to catch.

When you are drunk everything would be much simpler if the world was in 2d.
  • Reply 26 of 38
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders the White

When you are drunk everything would be much simpler if the world was in 2d.

Play more quake. When you quit the game, everything seems 2d.
  • Reply 27 of 38
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Toilet paper.....I use newspaper.....hung on a string.....
  • Reply 28 of 38
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    You'd have to be a knee jerk anti-american liberal to go around the back.
  • Reply 29 of 38
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

even more of an esoteric question... do you sit or stand while wiping?

i always stand. all this potty talk is making me hungry. where's an arby's when you need it?

oh, and someone above mentioned that flushing causes bacterial-splash: i often close the lid, so splash would have little/no effect on my bottom dealing style tp dispensementation.
  • Reply 30 of 38
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    over the front or else i get PISSED
  • Reply 31 of 38
    Personally, I prefer to leave my toilet paper in a vertical position on the lid of the tank. I'm too lazy to bother to put it on the toilet paper thingie. I'll just have to put on another one once I finish that roll. Way too much work.
  • Reply 32 of 38
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Personally, I prefer to leave my toilet paper in a vertical position on the lid of the tank. I'm too lazy to bother to put it on the toilet paper thingie. I'll just have to put on another one once I finish that roll. Way too much work.

although it is often like this (which i dont mind) how fast do you go through a roll of toilet paper?! (i use ALOT...haha an uncessary amount and it lasts a bit still)
  • Reply 33 of 38
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    I just bought a new Microsoft iLoo.

Microsft FORCES me to hang the toilet paper a certain way, based on a new MS paradigm called NTTP/CMS (New Technology Toilet Paper/Common Mounting System). It sucks. I hope I can get a 3rd party utility to re-hang the TP the other way. I feel like I am losing my rights and freeedom as a consumer.
  • Reply 34 of 38
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dstranathan

I just bought a new Microsoft iLoo.

Microsft FORCES me to hang the toilet paper a certain way, based on a new MS paradigm called NTTP/CMS (New Technology Toilet Paper/Common Mounting System). It sucks. I hope I can get a 3rd party utility to re-hang the TP the other way. I feel like I am losing my rights and freeedom as a consumer.

Lord, I don't envy you. I mean, c'mon, you can't even swap a roll of toilet paper to another bathroom without calling them, authorizing the new bathroom, de-authorizing the other bathroom...Christ. Good luck.
  • Reply 35 of 38
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

Lord, I don't envy you. I mean, c'mon, you can't even swap a roll of toilet paper to another bathroom without calling them, authorizing the new bathroom, de-authorizing the other bathroom...Christ. Good luck.

Hmmm. Sounds like iTunes to me.

I just got off the phone with a MS rep who says I need to pay an additional $999 per person who need to use my iLoo on an annual basis. Its gonna kill me. all these hidden charges. Crap.
  • Reply 36 of 38
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    what a weird thread...bored

over front of course