iClock

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 44
    As far as design Ideas are concerned, I think that some form of soft pulsating glow would look excellent. A bit like the power buttons on newer macs but less harsh.

If you've ever seen the blue light on a Griffin Powermate set to a very slow constant pulse then thats what I'm getting at, Its kind of soothing!

I was thinking about the case being rounded but then I thought maybe a cube (everyone wants the cube to return right?) with perhaps a similar glassy finish to the iPod. A descreet speaker on the front below the display, a shiny Apple logo on top which doubles as a snooze button.

Any design suggestions anyone?
  • Reply 42 of 44
    k_munick_munic Posts: 357member
    no idea what the real name was, but.....

does anyone remember the Microsoft Watch?

you had to put at your computer screen to update data with it.....

not a real seller................
  • Reply 43 of 44
    [quote]Originally posted by k_munic:

<strong>no idea what the real name was, but.....

does anyone remember the Microsoft Watch?

you had to put at your computer screen to update data with it.....

not a real seller................</strong><hr></blockquote>

I had a PDA keyring that used that method of data transfer. Nice to see Microsoft technology making its way into $2 keyrings where it belongs
  • Reply 44 of 44
    <a href="http://www.gsmcapital.com/media/pdf/032001_Rangestar.pdf"; target="_blank">bluetooth clock</a>

Interesting PDF, RangeStar Wireless are developing Bluetooth clock systems for the home. It could be so much more powerful though if it became a part of Apple's 'hub' strategy.