Al Quada spokesperson can´t read maps.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=2785893

Quote:

Ayman al-Zawahri also told Muslims to strike at the missions and commercial interests of the United States, Britain, Australia and Norway in and "turn the ground beneath their feet into an inferno."

"Denmark, Norway, Whatever. They are all blond free sex advocating infidels"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 37
    Shouldn't they be attacking Poland instead of Denmark, or Norway for that matter? Poland just can't seem to get any respect.
  • Reply 2 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Shouldn't they be attacking Poland instead of Denmark, or Norway for that matter? Poland just can't seem to get any respect.

What do you mean? We sent half our fleet to fight those damn water iraqis. Including a sub to shoot the gills out of them.

And we have our F16s in Tajikistan if anyone should try to alter the global stability with a wedding.
  • Reply 3 of 37
    Yeah dap for you Danes kilo G but the Poles actually sent combat special ops troops into Iraq to kill peoples. So they gets more of the blames. Maybe you gots them on the aquatic school but they still sent a minesweeper. And they're getting their very own zone of influence to control- even though they'll beg your country among others for troops to staff it- in the post war dividing up. So Poland ought to be higher up the blame queue IMO.
  • Reply 4 of 37
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

Yeah dap for you Danes kilo G but the Poles actually sent combat special ops troops into Iraq to kill peoples. So they gets more of the blames. Maybe you gots them on the aquatic school but they still sent a minesweeper. And they're getting their very own zone of influence to control- even though they'll beg your country among others for troops to staff it- in the post war dividing up. So Poland ought to be higher up the blame queue IMO.

That mean you don´t think we deserve a terrorist act here. You really want the polish to have it instead?
  • Reply 5 of 37
    Hi Netromac. Lucky you
  • Reply 6 of 37
    netromacnetromac Posts: 863member
    Quote:

Ayman al-Zawahri also told Muslims to strike at the missions and commercial interests of the United States, Britain, Australia and Norway in and "turn the ground beneath their feet into an inferno."

Ohh, I'm really shaking right now

I have to wonder what wrong we have done to be placed in line with the big boys. Have we started any wars? Or maybe he just want to get rid of the norwegian soccer team once and for all.
  • Reply 7 of 37
    Quote:

That mean you don´t think we deserve a terrorist act here. You really want the polish to have it instead?

I'm suggesting that hte Poles played a bigger role in the coalition fighting than did the Danes. Nothing more.

The assertion that participants in the coalition or whatever you wish to call it should have the ground beneath their feet turned into an inferno is strictly Al Queda's suggestion. I'm happy to let the Poles, Danes and Norwegians all live without getting terrorized.
  • Reply 8 of 37
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders the White

Al Quada spokesperson can´t read maps

Apple Outsider poster can't spell Al Qaeda
  • Reply 9 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

Apple Outsider poster can't spell Al Qaeda

American etnocentrist doesn´t know it is spelled differently in other countries.

***Run away and hide while yelling "I didn´t mean that I didn´t mean that"***
  • Reply 10 of 37
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Seriously...where the hell did *Norway* come from? Since when is that a hotbed of anti-islamic culture and belief? Maybe they mean Holland? I would've thought the Netherlands would've been alone in 4th place - by a mile - (behind the US, Britain and Australia). Technically, they should be in *first* place (if you're going strictly by culture) but they're militarily invisible which tends to work in their favor. That and they don't blindly defend Israel on every hot-button issue in the middle east.

• Reply 11 of 37
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    I think it has to do with norways engagement in Afghanistan. And our chicken-shit government that has constantly tried to downplay the overwhelming public majority here aganist the war.

sometimes it seems like our right-wing politicians are more into sweet-talking with the bush admin. than actually listening to the voters.
  • Reply 12 of 37
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

I think it has to do with norways engagement in Afghanistan. And our chicken-shit government that has constantly tried to downplay the overwhelming public majority here aganist the war.

So who voted in your " Chicken-Shit " government in the first place ? I know......a electoral majority of chicken shit Norwegians...thats who...!!

Or don't you believe in democracy.....?
  • Reply 13 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

So who voted in your " Chicken-Shit " government in the first place ? I know......a electoral majority of chicken shit Norwegians...thats who...!!

Its a minority coalition government...
  • Reply 14 of 37
    Quote:

I think its a general rule in most countries: You don´t win elections on your foreign policy. A lot of countries have been forced to assign a higher prority to it both because of 911 AND the actions of US. And then the voters realise that while they may have been agreeing on the domestic policy of the government they elected they don´t nessesary agree on the foreign policy. Thats one of the downsides of representative democracy but as Churchill said...
  • Reply 15 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

Its a minority coalition government...

I hate minority coalition governments..cant govern in their own right so steal the election from the real majority..

Ps I thought Norway's constitution prevented such minority governments rorting the system ?\
  • Reply 16 of 37
    Quote:

I hate minority coalition governments..cant govern in their own right so steal the election from the real majority..

Ps I thought Norway's constitution prevented such minority governments rorting the system ?\

I don't think they are actually "rorting the system", I'm more inclined to label them as a bunch of pussies...

US-loving pussies that is. Did you know our Prime minister is actually a priest?
  • Reply 17 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

I don't think they are actually "rorting the system", I'm more inclined to label them as a bunch of pussies...

US-loving pussies that is. Did you know our Prime minister is actually a priest?

So \
  • Reply 18 of 37
    Quote:

So \

Norway and Iran... Run by members of the clergy ... \
  • Reply 19 of 37
    Or perhaps the Al-Qa'eda spokesman only reads old maps:

(newer maps being tools of the devil and all that
  • Reply 20 of 37