Anybody out there use a "Magnum" condom?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    Wow... 2003. Google sometimes is not your friend, people. Start a new thread.
  • Reply 22 of 34
    Here Is Your Answer:

Now, i did not read all of your posts, but i read a few, and maybe this has already been answered but here's my take. Condoms- i dont believe that a mans penis that is larger, unless WAY larger (in which i cant speak about), will 'rupture' any regular condom more than the average person. because condoms have the ability to expand more than one would expect. The reason why I switched over was because the actual ring portion at the beginning felt alarmingly tight. I realize its supposed to be tight, to stay on, not rise up or leak from the base or nething, i know that. But it was just too uncomfortable to do anything. It wasnt like it just went to sleep or nething like that, but afterwards the area was kinda soreish/rawish (how id describe it). And that to me meant the switch.

In Addition:

I think its more about width than length, if u ask me. for comfort reasons, i mean maybe it has to reach the base of ur junk in order to be as safe as it can be, but idk. the end
  • Reply 23 of 34
    utisnum1utisnum1 Posts: 138member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Randycat99 View Post

Seriously! Anybody ever try one just to see how they match up? How did you even come about thinking that you should try a Magnum? Is it even possible to be in a situation where regular condoms feel on the tight side, but the Magnums end up feeling a bit loose? Can you be in-between sizes or is there still a pretty good overlap?

Magnums from my experience are very snug and provide the perfect fit.
  • Reply 24 of 34
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Condom? Only sailors use condoms, baby!
  • Reply 25 of 34
    yo,im young,and my first couple of times,i wore juss yur average sized trojan condom.but i noticed that at the base of my penis,it was really tight an waaay uncomfortable.so i picked up a box of magnums,and they worked much better.dont be scared to try it becuz its not that big a deal.and yea a magnum for me is a little saggy,but it still works fine,and its better than havin my dick numb.
  • Reply 26 of 34
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    The new Apple Insider: resurrect a condom thread, and they will come.

Wait, that doesn't sound right....
  • Reply 27 of 34
    I use magnums and what prompted me to give them a try was how hard it was it remove regular condoms after sex, they just fit so snuggle I could not get it off.

With that said latex can stretch, so even small sized condoms can stretch to a ridiculous size. Don't believe me, try making some condom water balloons. And with no clear size charts your best bet is to pick up a couple different sizes and brand and test and see which one feel the best. The latex will stretch and so you have no need to worry about not fitting. Just work your way up, you do not want to start with too big of one and find yourself slipping out of the condom.
  • Reply 28 of 34
    I have looked for official sizes for condom, but they seem to be nowhere to be found, but after a while of searching google, I have found it. This site shows you every condom out there (to my knowledge) and its sizes.

http://www.s3safesexstore.com/

I hope this helps yall as much as it did me
  • Reply 29 of 34
    aizmovaizmov Posts: 989member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by UTisNUM1 View Post

Magnums from my experience are very snug and provide the perfect fit.

Yup
  • Reply 30 of 34
    How dare you guys complain!

Watch this and be thankful for your petty problems! NSFW!

Oh, and please try not to laugh...
  • Reply 31 of 34
    You see, that's the beauty. I have a Mac, so I can download this just because I'm curious. If I were running Windows I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot mouse.

[edit]It's just a Howard Stern video about small penises. One moderately fat guy has one so tiny it goes inside out in the fat of his groin. No big deal.[/edit]
  • Reply 32 of 34
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ast3r3x View Post

heh...lets hope this doesn't turn into penis size thread

it looks like it...