CONFIRMED: New iPhone!!!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 39
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Barto

I was refering to the fact that the scroll wheel makes no sense in the interface displayed in the mock-up. That is, a hacked-up aqua. Please read before replying.

Barto

I did read. Your statement makes no sense. Scroll wheels are used on many phones, with different interfaces. The picture doesn't show enough of the inteface to come to your conclusion anyway. Sorry.
  • Reply 22 of 39
    alex londonalex london Posts: 613member
    I have just seen this mock ad in the new UK mag iCreate- there is nothing to see here, get on with your lives.
  • Reply 23 of 39
    redericrederic Posts: 124member
    Don't get your knickers in a twist.
  • Reply 24 of 39
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    Outsider,

Since SJ publicly announced that there would be no Apple PDA or iPhone what's the point?
  • Reply 25 of 39
    They're completely untwisted thankyou, I just don't see the point of discussing an acknowledged mock-up/ fake/ fantasy. There are no sardines here Eric.
  • Reply 26 of 39
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    It was already noted over at MacRumors that at the bottom of that ad (or there abouts) the publisher even stated that it was a fantasy mockup of something that they wanted to see...

D
  • Reply 27 of 39
    Regardless of sardines (i'm sure our American Cousins don't know about them!) jusg because it is a mock up does not mean it is an invalid topic.

The whole point of rumor sites is to discuss, comment and pass judgement.

The very fact that someone took the trouble to do a mock up indicates the desire for said product.

This and Spymac (for I fear you posted the same info there) are rumor/rumour mills for speculation for fantasising wishful thinking etc etc

IT IS FAKE I AM AWARE OF THAT.

I still want a Sony Ericsson t610 Apple branded mobile though!!
  • Reply 28 of 39
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Quote:

Originally posted by RedEric

I still want a Sony Ericsson t610 Apple branded mobile though!!

Ditto! (always wanted to use that word)
  • Reply 29 of 39
    No Eric i didn't post at Spymac. Look at the title of this thread and see why my curtness may be appropriate. Also it was only last week that Jobs said that they had no intention of making/badging phones. let's concentrate on the real stuff, like whether Becks is off to Barca, sniff.
  • Reply 30 of 39
    Becks will not go to Barca!!

I HOPE.

I still want to have a t610 Apple Branded or not.

You don't habe one I can have do you?
  • Reply 31 of 39
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    Some of you are late to the party. This was discovered yesterday and less then an hour later someone actually READ the bottom of the image's page and said the authors of the magazine made it up. Done. Over.

It's not a fake, oh mighty photoshop wizes, it's a creative fantasy of these magazine guys. Relax.
  • Reply 32 of 39
    blah blah blah

WE KNOW ALREADY!!
  • Reply 33 of 39
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    It's so obviously a fake, that passing it for a real product is my lame attempt at humor. The underlying point is that Apple is not worried in the least that they chose to go with the 'iPhone' moniker and especially since Vonage owns the iphone.com domain name.

There is no iPhone. Never. Ever.

Ah, but we still have iPad and iNewton. to beat each other over the head with.
  • Reply 34 of 39
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    I Want to Believe.?

I seriously need that poster for my dorm wall. So I can always print a pic of the newest fake and stick it on the bottom. For example, the G5 Sphere, the numerous iPhones, the eBook, the 20" PowerBook G8 with Airport SuperUltraMegaExtreme, you know.
  • Reply 35 of 39
    alpha macalpha mac Posts: 463member
    Thats from iCreate inside back cover.
  • Reply 36 of 39
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nonsuch

Am at the point now where I see a thread saying "Confirmed!!" and immediately think, "So, what half-assed forgery/complete f^cking nonsense is it today?".

Um, it's been that way FOREVER.
  • Reply 37 of 39
    Guys! I think this picture is a FAKE!
  • Reply 38 of 39
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    Quote:

Originally posted by monkeyastronaut

Guys! I think this picture is a FAKE!

ha!!

thanks for the smile monkey

g
  • Reply 39 of 39