Victory for the right to privacy.

Comments

• Reply 41 of 67
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Does anyone find it ironic that someone from Hong Kong has comments about privacy in the US?

***Looks around***

Seems so...
  • Reply 42 of 67
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Does anyone find it ironic that someone from Hong Kong has comments about privacy in the US?

Is anyone surprised that Scott doesn't remember that tonton used to live in the United States, specifically California?

Of course I bet that pointing out how retarded your comment is makes me anti-american.
  • Reply 43 of 67
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

anachronism

(Looks around)....uh...that wasn't spelled wrong... I was talking about...uh...anarchy in the law books, yeah...that's the ticket...

Nick
  • Reply 44 of 67
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    In related news...

Frist Supports Amendment To Ban Gay Marriage

Nothing like amending the Constitution in an effort to limit freedoms, rather than expand them. Fortunately, this amendment should have even less chance of succeeding than the idiotic flag burning amendment the House has passed five times now in the last eight years.

Maybe people like Frist and Santorum should just get it all done at once with an amendment that reads something like this:

Quote:

The Constitution of the United States of America shall recognize no Rights that conflict with Christian Biblical Law, nor that interfere with legally mandated Displays of Patriotic Respect. The Ninth Amendment is declared Void, except where it may apply to the Needs of Commerce and Industry.

• Reply 45 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

In related news...

Frist Supports Amendment To Ban Gay Marriage

Nothing like amending the Constitution in an effort to limit freedoms, rather than expand them. Fortunately, this amendment should have even less chance of succeeding than the idiotic flag burning amendment the House has passed five times now in the last eight years.

Maybe people like Frist and Santorum should just get it all done at once with an amendment that reads something like this:

People who can't mind their own fvcking business need to be locked up.
  • Reply 46 of 67
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

People who can't mind their own fvcking business need to be locked up.

Sure thing Stalin we'll get right on that. Just give us your black list and we'll get started.
  • Reply 47 of 67
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    all couples should have the same rights. and then not just monogamic couples.

damn, i missed the gay pride yesterday.
  • Reply 48 of 67
    Quote:

Sure thing Stalin we'll get right on that. Just give us your black list and we'll get started.

Yes, because Stalin said consenting adults should be allowed to do just about anything to and with eachother.
  • Reply 49 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Yes, because Stalin said consenting adults should be allowed to do just about anything to and with eachother.

Ah yea right and those that were nonconsenting to Stalin were tossed in jail (and worse) for not minding their own ****ing business. Opinion != Crime
  • Reply 50 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

Fortunately, this amendment should have even less chance of succeeding than the idiotic flag burning amendment the House has passed five times now in the last eight years.

What is that?
  • Reply 51 of 67
    Just says you can't burn the US flag. Or do other stuff to it.

Of course with more flags like this it would be moot.

• Reply 52 of 67
    Freedom of expression my ass.
  • Reply 53 of 67
    Quote:

Ah yea right and those that were nonconsenting to Stalin were tossed in jail (and worse) for not minding their own ****ing business. Opinion != Crime

Right. Opinion != Crime. Stand on every street corner telling people not to partake in prostitution, go to strip clubs, or homosexual marriage. I support that right 100%. The second you try to LEGISLATE AGAINST IT because YOU DON'T LIKE IT even though it DOESN'T DIRECTLY HURT YOU, you should lose your own freedoms because you are attempting to take away someone else's.
  • Reply 54 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Right. Opinion != Crime. Stand on every street corner telling people not to partake in prostitution, go to strip clubs, or homosexual marriage. I support that right 100%. The second you try to LEGISLATE AGAINST IT because YOU DON'T LIKE IT even though it DOESN'T DIRECTLY HURT YOU, you should lose your own freedoms because you are attempting to take away someone else's.

Through the process of the government? Like I said, just give us the black list and we'll get started on those people.
  • Reply 55 of 67
    The crushing blow is coming while Tonton is otherwise engaged.

Protesters mass in Hong Kong

Quote:

Tens of thousands of people are taking part in a mark in Hong Kong to protest against the introduction of a new anti-subversion law.

• Reply 56 of 67
    Quote:

Through the process of the government? Like I said, just give us the black list and we'll get started on those people.

Dude. Are you brain dead? Seriously. What is it about live and let live that you cannot get through your head?
  • Reply 57 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Dude. Are you brain dead? Seriously. What is it about live and let live that you cannot get through your head?

Let live I think.
  • Reply 58 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Let live I think.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. You almost had me fall off my chair.

No, it wasn't THAT funny but it's late and I seriously almost did take a spill. Thanks.
  • Reply 59 of 67
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

You're the one that wants to put people in jail. Not me.
  • Reply 60 of 67
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

You're the one that wants to put people in jail. Not me.

No, you're just the one that wants to kill people that burn the US flag.