Compliments

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Spoiler

Yes I am lame for doing this. But can anyone find anything more?
  • Reply 22 of 34
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Spoiler

Yes I am lame for doing this. But can anyone find anything more?

So that makes 3 people NOT directly doing anything unto-ward in the image..It is funny..all up...

Except I am suspicious of what the girl lying down has at her left foot..

It looks like a valve...

Does it mean she is a blow-up cupie doll ?
  • Reply 23 of 34
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

So that makes 3 people NOT directly doing anything unto-ward in the image..

look again... only 2 and one of those 2 is the 3rd party to something "a little off" (beachball man)

only one really "out of place" is the sunbather... but it IS just a picture of a pool...

and that thing by her foot is a bottle of suntan lotion...
  • Reply 24 of 34
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    The guy in the upper left isn't throwing, he's catching. And that's not a 'normal' beach ball. Look at the big red lips on that thing. Inflatable sex toy in my mind.

As far as the sunbathing girl in the lower right. Look at the way she's got one arm and one leg bent. It's pretty obvious that she's purposely making the number '69' with her body. Probably listening to Crowley's Psalm 69 ("How to succeed

and how to suck eggs") on cassette-tape with those headphones. Satanic perv.
  • Reply 25 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

The guy in the upper left isn't throwing, he's catching. And that's not a 'normal' beach ball. Look at the big red lips on that thing. Inflatable sex toy in my mind.

As far as the sunbathing girl in the lower right. Look at the way she's got one arm and one leg bent. It's pretty obvious that she's purposely making the number '69' with her body. Probably listening to Crowley's Psalm 69 ("How to succeed

and how to suck eggs") on cassette-tape with those headphones. Satanic perv.

Takes a good look at the tree-line.

Above the man with back to us, is a crouching figure sitting in the tree branches.

Can you see his crouching outline ?

OMG it looks like the back view of that infamous " Grassy Knoll " aka Kennedy : Dallas 63
  • Reply 26 of 34
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    How did this:

Quote:

Don't know who ( or how )the Mod squad do it, but every-time someone posts a quirky discussion, in no time at all, great adverts appears to match the content.

turn into this:

?

You guys drift from subject to subject almost faster than Andy Ihnatko does in his Macworld column.
  • Reply 27 of 34
    Too much drinking..

Alcohol addles the brainz.....8)
  • Reply 28 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

Too much drinking..

Alcohol addles the brainz.....8)

And may I quote myself?

Quote:

I discribe people like you, aquafire, with the adjective 'giddy'.

• Reply 29 of 34
    Placebo: The reason you wonder is because you don´t know that the people in the picture is the mod squad. So the icture is actually spot on topic.
  • Reply 30 of 34
    But still...the thread starts out with...oh, never mind. I guess that I didn't catch the '(apple)insider joke'.
  • Reply 31 of 34
    There is no inside joke. Everybody is goofing around and pretends its important. Thats the way it has always been done.
  • Reply 32 of 34
    Sorry that didn't hit me right away: http://www.mgm.com/title_title.do?title_star=MODSQD
  • Reply 33 of 34
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    I heard the recent Mod Squad movie really sucked. I've never seen it, so I can't give my own opinion. \
  • Reply 34 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

And may I quote myself?

I'd rather like to be thought of as a dizzy blonde...

nevermind...Giddy will do in the interum...

Anders...you devil..don't give the whole game away...