"Star Wars Kid" files lawsuit

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 42
    matlockmatlock Posts: 44member
    It's somewhat off topic, but hey! Trois-Rivieres is where I was born! I knew this guy was from Quebec but not from my very own city. Finally the whole world will know of its existence, One of the oldest city in North America, it was until recently the biggest paper producer in the world. It also has the highest bars or pubs per people ratio in Quebec, how could you not be proud of that.

I believe, like Matsu said, that the lawsuit is justified. This video has been distributed all over the world without his consent, and it has created lots of unwanted attention toward him. He might have been emotionally unstable or something, but that doesn't erase the damage done. The other kids ARE responsible for triggering this reaction, They (their parents) are the one to blame, and to sue if they've chosen to go that way.
  • Reply 42 of 42
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by The Milkman

That would be me. I'm probably the only person here that can say that between 7th and 12th grade I LOST 15 pounds. Was I picked on, sure. Did it bother me, not really. I dreaded seeing certain people wondering what new line they'd come up with to poke fun at me. It was quite funny because the lines were never original (usually something from a comedian) and I'd always call them on it.

I lost 15 pounds between the 7th and 12th grade too. It sucked for a while with the insults and all but then I grew (went from 5'4" to 6') and started working out more and now I'm fine as it sounds like you are. Fatty to prom king now that is justice!