Greatest & Worst US President(s)

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 144
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

Originally posted by zaphod_beeblebrox

In other words, you can't.

In other words it's almost not worth replying to you on this subject.

Political figures get accused of things like this all the time. Don't be naive.

I'll tell you what. You come up with some evidence that this woman might be telling the truth and I'll look into it. I mean real evidence not speculation.
  • Reply 142 of 144
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

You mean like bush: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...sexual+assault

So both Bush and Clinton are possible rapists, as every influent politician on earth.

Now enough with this kind of crap, or i will shut up this thread as fast as (insert name of your favorite politician) has raped some women.
  • Reply 143 of 144
    Quote:

Originally posted by jimmac

In other words it's almost not worth replying to you on this subject.

Too late. You've already given us your opinion several times now. Now back it up.

Quote:

Political figures get accused of things like this all the time. Don't be naive.

I'll tell you what. You come up with some evidence that this woman might be telling the truth and I'll look into it. I mean real evidence not speculation.

I gave you links to read. Examine what she said for yourself. Consider NBC News' inability to find inconsistencies in her story for yourself. I already said there is no longer any physical evidence. All we have is her story and it doesn't require naivete to simply evaluate the story as it stands.
  • Reply 144 of 144
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by zaphod_beeblebrox

Too late. You've already given us your opinion several times now. Now back it up.

I gave you links to read. Examine what she said for yourself. Consider NBC News' inability to find inconsistencies in her story for yourself. I already said there is no longer any physical evidence. All we have is her story and it doesn't require naivete to simply evaluate the story as it stands.

OK you didn't take into account my warn. This thread is closed.