Gateway Introduces MP3 Player

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Now that you mention it. What did happen to buymusic?

It's still there and sucking as bad as ever. I just checked on Coldplay's "A Rush of Blood to the Head," something I bought on iTMS a while back. It's by song only, 1 computer, 3 burns and 3 transfers. For $.99 a song! WHY ON EARTH WOULD I DO THAT??? When I could just get it from Apple with 3 computers, unlimited burns and transfers? But, I digress from the topic of this thread.... Sorry.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by CubeDude

I agree. When I heard the news of the 30GB iPod, I thought it meant I would be able to afford a 5GB iPod. When I checked, I found out I was wrong. A $199 iPod would sell like hotcakes, even though the current iPod is already selling that fast. Plus, it would put that Gateway crap out of it's misery.

Damn, that's what I thought too. I know Apple is not having any problems moving iPods but a 5GB model in the mix would make me a happy monkey.

The flash players just don't have enough memory. The 10 and 15GB iPods are out of my current price range and that much memory is superfluous for my needs.