My rave review for JBL's Creature

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Tell me how they go alligator. I'm almost convinced I see the most votes for the Creatures here. As far as dents go I don't care they are speakers.
  • Reply 22 of 28
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TKN

I just wish there were more good-looking white/silver speakers out there. Klipsch has a set of Star Wars edition speakers that look sweet, but they are charging a fortune. There are the Creative I-Trigues, but supposedly lack midrange. There are also larger speakers than the Creatures called the Invaders.

The Logitechs have gotten awesome reviews, but they just look cheap. I don't think anyone has created the perfect speaker.

The white Creatures have silver accents, don't they? And great sound? They seem like the perfect speaker to me...
  • Reply 23 of 28
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    I think he wants a bit more power than the Creatures provide. They're great soundling/looking speakers, but they certainly aren't the most powerful.
  • Reply 24 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Spart

I think he wants a bit more power than the Creatures provide. They're great soundling/looking speakers, but they certainly aren't the most powerful.

I agree. But for that, I'd splurge on some full-theater surround speakers, if TKN is getting a G5.
  • Reply 25 of 28
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Crap! I just made up my mind for the silver Creatures and Dealmac had them rerurb for $89 but they sold out! Argh!
  • Reply 26 of 28
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    The first part of my audio system for my upcoming G5.

A NAD L70 Receiver/DVD player. Has optical in and outs. Plan on using it with a small widescreen set for some office movie viewing as well.

Just need speakers now. Maybe some Paradigms or Axioms.
  • Reply 27 of 28
    ryukyuryukyu Posts: 450member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

Crap! I just made up my mind for the silver Creatures and Dealmac had them rerurb for $89 but they sold out! Argh!

Amazon has them for $94.
  • Reply 28 of 28
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

GO TO provantage.com! They have them for under $85...and they're IN STOCK!

LOOKY HERE!