Schwarzenegger

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Media favorite in the California recall fiasco Arnold Schwarzenegger has been getting voluminous attention from an adoring sycophantic media to the point of making one want to throw up. It's virtually a shoe-in...despite the fact there's some 250 candidates running.

How would you feel if the potential Governor of the world's 4th largest economy is a sex offender and pervert? As such, I would never vote for this man, specially considering this . What kind of a man would sexually assault a woman stranger, in public, by trying to insert a carrot in her butt? This event was even captured on video, which is available on the link above.

Schwarzenegger has admitted to smoking and eating marijuana. That's no problem for me...but it seemed to be a huge issue for the right wing in their $200 million campaign to demonize President Clinton...(who I am no fan of either). Will the right and the religious prude parade take up their self righteous anti-pot hysteria against their darling Arnie like they did against Slick Willie? I have my doubts.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 26
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

Media favorite in the California recall fiasco Arnold Schwarzenegger has been getting voluminous attention from an adoring sycophantic media to the point of making one want to throw up. It's virtually a shoe-in...despite the fact there's some 250 candidates running.

How would you feel if the potential Governor of the world's 4th largest economy is a sex offender and pervert? As such, I would never vote for this man, specially considering this . What kind of a man would sexually assault a woman stranger, in public, by trying to insert a carrot in her butt? This event was even captured on video, which is available on the link above.

Schwarzenegger has admitted to smoking and eating marijuana. That's no problem for me...but it seemed to be a huge issue for the right wing in their $200 million campaign to demonize President Clinton...(who I am no fan of either). Will the right and the religious prude parade take up their self righteous anti-pot hysteria against their darling Arnie like they did against Slick Willie? I have my doubts.

Sammi,

I love this stuff. I really do.

I love how you attempt to paint yourself as moderate and and independent thinker.

I love these threads you start. It's almost a kind of suspense...to see what institution or person will be attacked next. Or, on a banner day, you'll have some grand conspiracy theory to share. I shudder with anticipation each night thinking of all the possibilities.

I love the ludicrous statistics you sometimes come up with, like the one claiming that more than 50%-75% of the US economy is based on defense spending.

I love how you use the word "specially" instead of "especially".

I love how you have called those that disagree with you "frat boys" and imply that they are simpleton idiots.

Yes, sammi. I love it all. What would we do without you?
  • Reply 2 of 26
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SDW2001

Sammi,

I love how you attempt to paint yourself as moderate and and independent thinker.

I love these threads you start. It's almost a kind of suspense...to see what institution or person will be attacked next. Or, on a banner day, you'll have some grand conspiracy theory to share. I shudder with anticipation each night thinking of all the possibilities.

I love the ludicrous statistics you sometimes come up with, like the one claiming that more than 50%-75% of the US economy is based on defense spending.

I love how you have called those that disagree with you "frat boys" and imply that they are simpleton idiots.

I would cleverly replace all instances of sammi with SDW and adjust each statement slightly but I have better things to do. Of course, you'd also report me to the mods if I did.

What was that little phrase Bush used about specs and logs? Look it up Mr. Logeye.
  • Reply 3 of 26
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    Quote:

You've got to be F*ing kidding me.
  • Reply 4 of 26
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Argento

You've got to be F*ing kidding me.

If he has admitted to smoking and eating pot, shouldn't the republicans drop him?
  • Reply 5 of 26
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by SDW2001

Sammi,

Thankyou! I shall therefore keep entertaining you.

• Reply 6 of 26
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Are you a lesbian?
  • Reply 7 of 26
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

I would cleverly replace all instances of sammi with SDW and adjust each statement slightly but I have better things to do. Of course, you'd also report me to the mods if I did.

What was that little phrase Bush used about specs and logs? Look it up Mr. Logeye.

glad i wasn't the only one thinking the same thing
  • Reply 8 of 26
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Matsu, you are great.

Personally, I would definitely vote for Arnie. He's a social liberal and, more or less, a fiscal conservative. Sounds exactly like the kind of man I want as president, or for that matter in any position in government.

I think that most republicans realize the future of their party lies with a more libertarian ideal, whether they admit it or not is a personal consideration.

For anyone who is wishy washy, I recommend watching the movie "pumping iron." It will definitely helpy you decide, one way or the other.
  • Reply 9 of 26
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Who said the right wing was going to vote for Arnold? Last time I checked guys like Bill Simon and Tom Mcclintock were appealing to the right wing and getting about 13% each.

Arnold, if he wins, will likely do so with a plurality of voters from more than just the Republican Party.

Nick
  • Reply 10 of 26
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Marijuana? Carrot in the butt? He'll definitely get the Clinton vote.
  • Reply 11 of 26
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

If he has admitted to smoking and eating pot, shouldn't the republicans drop him?

How would they do that? It isn't like there was a primary he was chosen in. He submitted the signatures, the cash and called himself a Republican.

Besides we Republicans, being the big tent party that we are, can tolerate a little diversity among those in the party. It isn't like the thought control on the left side where you have people making threats to Nader if he runs again.

Nick
  • Reply 12 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Who said the right wing was going to vote for Arnold? Last time I checked guys like Bill Simon and Tom Mcclintock were appealing to the right wing and getting about 13% each.

Arnold, if he wins, will likely do so with a plurality of voters from more than just the Republican Party.

Nick

Yes, I stand corrected. Arnold is more of a "compassionate libertarian" as opposed to a "right-winger". Bill Simon is the candidate for conservative Republicans...altho I am skeptical that hordes of democrats would vote for Schwarzenegger.
  • Reply 13 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

Are you a lesbian?

Why do you ask? Are you?

• Reply 14 of 26
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Yes, I stand corrected. Arnold is more of a "compassionate libertarian" as opposed to a "right-winger". Bill Simon is the candidate for conservative Republicans...altho I am skeptical that hordes of democrats would vote for Schwarzenegger.

That's because, as I'd estimate, 80% of voters vote primarily for "social" reasons as opposed to economic reasons.
  • Reply 15 of 26
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Yah that "news" site is extremely moderate. No bias there at all.

Carrot up the butt? That's a really fuzzy picture too. Notice you have to PAY for the video to get actual proof. What a load.

Everyone knows Arnold would use cucumbers anyway.
  • Reply 16 of 26
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Quote:

Why do you ask? Are you?

You know, the whole "theory is to practice as feminism is to lesbianism" thing, judith butler and all that, I'm suprised, that one should be right up your alley.

I make fun, but am I right? I have you pegged as a protest lesbian, like Rosie O'Donell, but not quiet, not an "I can't get a man even when I shave my pitts" lesbian, more like a "girls smell nice and isn't this enlightened in a cutesy-lefty-bohemian kinky campus way" lesbian. A key difference, and something your future husband will appreciate when the thrill of academe finally wears off. You'll find that me and the feminists actually come down on the same side on many issues, like the links between feminism and lesbians. Who could blame a girl for snacking on a little fur pie now and again?
  • Reply 17 of 26
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member

Outstanding post.
  • Reply 18 of 26
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I'm aroused.

MMmm. Lesbians. Drooool....
  • Reply 19 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

Outstanding post.

Almost! He/she didn't answer the question!
  • Reply 20 of 26
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Almost! He/she didn't answer the question!

Scroll to the bottom. You will enjoy it.