This board is so boring now

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 37
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    (Wacko AO posters/ordinary AO posters)*X*10=(Wacko FH poster/ordinary FH posters), where X is a variable that at normal times is 1 increasing to 20 in the days before a Stevenote
  • Reply 22 of 37
    phongphong Posts: 219member
    I absolutely hate junior members who complain about the forum and say nothing else.

That is all.
  • Reply 23 of 37
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Free beer? For me?

Not without your parents' approval....besides ain't you a little short to be a Star * trooper ?
  • Reply 24 of 37
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

Not without your parents' approval....besides ain't you a little short to be a Star * trooper ?

I'm too short too be just about anything...I resemble a hobbit, sans the hairy feet.
  • Reply 25 of 37
    I guess if all you are interested in is what is comming then things are pretty quiet at the moment. Understandably so given that Apple has announced so many new products this year. However, if you are interested in discussing what is already out there then the board is as lively as always. Sounds to me like you are a grass is greener on the other side person and will never be happy.
  • Reply 26 of 37
    Quote:

Originally posted by musicaltone

I guess if all you are interested in is what is comming then things are pretty quiet at the moment. Understandably so given that Apple has announced so many new products this year. However, if you are interested in discussing what is already out there then the board is as lively as always. Sounds to me like you are a grass is greener on the other side person and will never be happy.

actually it's just the opposite, I'm usually happy with my shade of green. It's just that I always strive for excitement, and the boards aren't really hopping like they used to. I think it's a combination of apple cracking down, me growing up, and nostalgia. Sorry if I sounded like I was shitting on you guys, if you don't have insider info then you don't. I just wish somebody did
  • Reply 27 of 37
    liquidrliquidr Posts: 884member
    Quote:

originally posted by Placebo

I'm too short too be just about anything...I resemble a hobbit, sans the hairy feet

OMG You don't have feet!!! You poor thing, do have to use a wheelchair, was it an accident, does it hurt?
  • Reply 28 of 37
    Actually he's on to something... Whats left? A cube-rebirth? -We got the G5, the tablet/iNewton has been nailed into a cofin.. Whats left?

Im bored..
  • Reply 29 of 37
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    CONFIRMED::::::::iFridge
  • Reply 30 of 37
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    Anyone remember iCheese?

Or perhaps it could be Cheese Studio Pro. Or Cheese Cut(ter) Pro.

Or, zen-like simplicity in mind, just Cheese.

KISS.
  • Reply 31 of 37
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    Or how about iSex?

But maybe sex online has already been done. Anyone know about this?

Hey, I've got an idea, how about if I enter "sex" on Google. and see if there is anything out there. I bet you there have been a few "naughty" people who have posted a racy picture or two. Maybe even a lady in a bikini. Has anyone ever tried to see if this has been put on websites anywhere? I'll bet you that exciting new online developments like this are taking place almost every day.

I'll let you know what I find.
  • Reply 32 of 37
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by psychobass213

Does anyone remember the good old days with kormac and excitement and rumors and mockups and shit? WTF happened this board is so boring and no one has a sense of humor....all I see are geek funnies

someone make up something or be interesting!

Then leave. Addition by subtraction.
  • Reply 33 of 37
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Then leave. Addition by subtraction.

Or a case of where two minuses make a plus...
  • Reply 34 of 37
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

OMG You don't have feet!!! You poor thing, do have to use a wheelchair, was it an accident, does it hurt?

Maybe I should have stated that for literalists to understand: without the hair on the hairy feet.
  • Reply 35 of 37
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

Or a case of where two minuses make a plus...

That's exactly what that phrase means.
  • Reply 36 of 37
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Quote:

Originally posted by psychobass213

Does anyone remember the good old days with kormac and excitement and rumors and mockups and shit? WTF happened this board is so boring and no one has a sense of humor....all I see are geek funnies

someone make up something or be interesting!

The power lies in your hands my friend. Get me 3 rumors (at least one ***CONFIRMEd***1 by an inside source, like an Apple janitor, or Steve Jobs' spying neighbor), one leaked hardware and/or software box pic (check the kerning and shadows before posting please, spare us), and 4 high quality mock-ups (something besides an iPhone and the next G5 case would do fine) within the next 72 hours.

Almost forgot,
  • Reply 37 of 37
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    coz Xidius was gone?