YES 30" displays CONFIRMED!!!! well sorta

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    "MOSR is accurate" <----- The greatest oxymoron in the Mac universe ?
  • Reply 22 of 26
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CubeDude

You don't use palette-crazy applications, do you?

Actually....having all palettes show up on screen does slow you down somewhat because you need to spend time searching for them
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bigc

If I could work with one scene in PS/AI and render one (1600 x 1200) so that I could look at it as it was running in POVray I'd be happy, bring on the 30". I paid $3500 for my first 22" ACD (would rather not have to do it again, but if that is the price so be it)

I paid $4k for my 22", one of the first. Still using it today. Not the most sensible thing to do, agreed, but a 30" would be as freaking awesome as the 22" was in its day. I still remember the comments I got on it...
  • Reply 24 of 26
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    *bangs head against wall*

Why did I read this thread? Why?!

mosR is teH SUCK.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    MOSR was right once. Back when we had dual 500mhz G4's on the high end and it was time for product refresh, they were the only ones who guessed correctly: single 733.

I know..."guessed." But hey, ten thousand monkeys at ten thousand typewriters...
  • Reply 26 of 26
    bigcbigc Posts: 1,224member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Alexander

I paid $4k for my 22", one of the first. Still using it today. Not the most sensible thing to do, agreed, but a 30" would be as freaking awesome as the 22" was in its day. I still remember the comments I got on it...

Yeah, maybe it was $3999 But then I paid that much for a Laser Printer too. eech.