To Rev B or Not to Rev B??
Just looking for a little advice. I am currently looking at puchasing a dual 2 gig G5 with an Apple Cinema display. I am currently running a basic box stock G3-233 which was a rev A. The 233 was actually a fairly flawless rev A and the problems have been small to say the least. That being said, I know that Apple does not have the same track record with all of there rev A offerings. I was wondering what you people think the first offerings will be like and whether I should wait for the first go around. Any inpute is appreciated. Thnx.