Ambrosia's iSeek

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    Moki,

I'm currently Mac-less, so I can't test it myself right now, but I watched the .mov on your site, and have a question...

Why do the sub-menus alternate which side they show up on? Not a big deal, but typically the only reason for a sub-menu to show up to the left of its parent is when there's no room to the right. But in the movie, there's clearly room on both sides, and the sub-menus open on alternating sides. Just a little counter-intuitive, especially since all of the sub-menu arrows are right-facing.

Aside from that though, it looks like an amazing app. Can't wait to get my powerbook back so I can try it out for real.

BTW, you've managed to keep well out of the rumor mill for a while now, you haven't gone soft have you?
  • Reply 22 of 22
    mokimoki Posts: 551member
    Quote:

Originally posted by concentricity

Why do the sub-menus alternate which side they show up on? Not a big deal, but typically the only reason for a sub-menu to show up to the left of its parent is when there's no room to the right. But in the movie, there's clearly room on both sides, and the sub-menus open on alternating sides. Just a little counter-intuitive, especially since all of the sub-menu arrows are right-facing.

That's just how OS X works... if there is room for the menu on the right, it'll go on the right, if there isn't, it will be displayed on the left.