Rush In Rio (DVD/CD)

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 22
    i bumped this thread because i found this tidbit on the dvd easter eggs website:

Quote:

Rush In Rio

On their release 'Rush In Rio,' the band has also included two great hidden features, but despite there actually being hints on the packaging and DVD, these Easter Eggs are not easy to find. Luckily we can help with that.

Insert the second disc of the DVD set and then play the 'The Boys In Brazil' documentary. When Alex Lifeson starts talking about the song 'By-Tor & The Snow Dog' (around 0:26:40) hit the 'Enter' button on your remote control. This will begin a short animated film made especially for the 'Vapor Trails' tour.

A second Easter Egg is located also on the second disc. Start 'O Baterista' and then go back to the DVD?s menu. Now, start 'YYZ' and go back to the menu again. Then start 'YYZ' once again, and go back to the menu. Finally, start 'O Baterista' once again and then go back to the menu. (In order, they are tracks 2-1-1-2, which is the title of one of their albums). The menu will now contain a new menu entry called 'Anthem 75.'

These hard to find hidden features have been first unlocked and reported to us by our reader Kevin_S._Jung.

so get on it.
  • Reply 22 of 22
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    superkarate monkeydeathcar: yeah, cool easter eggs. I know there's another way to get the Anthem one, but I forgot how. That Anthem video from '75 is funny. I believe they were only like 20 when they put out the "Rush" album.

Everyone I play the DVD to is very impressed by it. How does the CD sound?