What is this website?

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

yeah, i don't think that kids today are very discriminating over the things they protest, they're protesting just to protest, they get interviewed and i'd say 90% don't have a clue. it appears to me they are just trying to get laid.

That seems very true. I'm reminded of a time I saw some girl arguing with a guy at a booth representing a Christian organization at the school. Chances are I agreed with most of what she was saying, but she was being an idiot about it. Why argue with people about their beliefs? It's just dumb, it doesn't get you anywhere. I don't see how it would get you laid, but then again if there's a chance I guess it's worth it. Who doesn't want to get laid, after all?

Anyway, in a roundabout way I am saying that the harder McDonald's tries to get at the market of teens and young adults, the more they will resist. Starting a "cool" ad campaign like "i'm loving it," intentionally all lower case, isn't going to appeal to anyone over 15.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

Starting a "cool" ad campaign like "i'm loving it," intentionally all lower case, isn't going to appeal to anyone over 15.

You're obviously being somewhat successful at blocking the brainwashing ... the slogan is: "i'm lovin' it."

• Reply 23 of 27
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Well that's disappointing. I was hoping it was something like the BMW films game thingyma jigggg.............uh. Well, it was kind of interesting.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

In the end, it says:

"i'm lovin it. All you have to do is say the magic word."

You have three chances. \

What is the magic word... I can't get past that point. Also I had to lie about my age at the start... Under 18 is a no-go.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

What is the magic word... I can't get past that point. Also I had to lie about my age at the start... Under 18 is a no-go.

'please'

Doesn't matter, though, as the contest finished a couple of weeks ago.
  • Reply 26 of 27
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by audiopollution

'please'

Doesn't matter, though, as the contest finished a couple of weeks ago.

I said the word please also and i win, but like you the contest was finsihed.

It was not very difficult to find, each day we tell our children, if you want something say the magical word ...
  • Reply 27 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

I said the word please also and i win, but like you the contest was finsihed.

It was not very difficult to find, each day we tell our children, if you want something say the magical word ...

Well I guess I am just down right rude...