Matrix Revoltutions

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Okay I read it. Now my question is what the hell did I read? I know that the plot is far out and complicated but please tell me this summary is very poorly written.

Yeah, it's poorly written.

I'm sure that the 'big screen' experience will make it a decent flick, but I'm not expecting it to blow me away.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    One of our local "superwide screen' cinemas is showing all the Matrix films in sequence..back to back.

And ..all for $7. I love it...
  • Reply 23 of 23
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I shall be going to see it in about an hour... maybe twice if the security in the theatre is bad. It's playing every 20 minutes on the hour, all day. Makes you wonder how they can make money on a Wednesday morning / early afternoon. Ah well. I'm psyched. When I first saw Reloaded I did't think it was that great, however the more I watch it on DVD the more I like it. Some of the script is a bit hokey in spots (even for a Matrix movie) but otherwise it's a good contiuation of the story.

I particulalry have caught on to a few parts of the score / few scenes which I really like. I did see a new ad recently which showed Agent Smith floating(?) and screaming something about his world but I'm trying not to put anything together in my head just yet.

FREE YOUR MIND