Panther videos

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

You wouldn't have a different display resolution for the two users, would you? That'll do it.

Yes, they are actually 2 different displays with different resolutions (which I asumed was the problem), but even when I unplugged the second monitor, I do not get the effect. I do get it though with my two 22" Lacies at work. I just found it odd that my home computer wont do it, though it does not really bother me since it's a useless effect anyway.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Atrox

Yes, they are actually 2 different displays with different resolutions (which I asumed was the problem), but even when I unplugged the second monitor, I do not get the effect. I do get it though with my two 22" Lacies at work. I just found it odd that my home computer wont do it, though it does not really bother me since it's a useless effect anyway.

Sour grapes, huh? At least you can use Exposé, child.

(That's my Eugene taking over.)
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Sour grapes, huh? At least you can use Exposé, child.

(That's my Eugene taking over.)

Sour grapes? I was mearly explaining my situation And then stating it was no big deal to me to see the effect working correctly. Especially since my work computer does it fine. It's just that I thought it was odd that it was not working at home. How is that sour grapes?

Child? I'm 30

I'm confused
  • Reply 24 of 26
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Atrox

Sour grapes? I was mearly explaining my situation And then stating it was no big deal to me to see the effect working correctly. Especially since my work computer does it fine. It's just that I thought it was odd that it was not working at home. How is that sour grapes?

Child? I'm 30

I'm confused

No, no! I was kidding! Eugene is a member on this board who had his period of idiocy recently and called everyone "child" in very condescending posts that we dare not speak of. His posting style is of that I just imitated.

Nothing against you at all! Just an AppleInsider joke. And I'm the real child, so I shouldn't be talking.

Eugene: Please don't kill me.
  • Reply 25 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

No, no! I was kidding! Eugene is a member on this board who had his period of idiocy recently and called everyone "child" in very condescending posts that we dare not speak of. His posting style is of that I just imitated.

Nothing against you at all! Just an AppleInsider joke. And I'm the real child, so I shouldn't be talking.

Eugene: Please don't kill me.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... Sorry.
  • Reply 26 of 26
    Does moki = BadAndy?