Hilarious Microsoft lie

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    lainlain Posts: 140member
    Aren't you all tired of all the hate?
  • Reply 22 of 24
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    I mean I guess it is just different experiences, but I've never had too many problems with XP. I don't know if you are all '98 haters who carry over to XP, but XP, besides being a little bit ugly, having to deal with all those .dll files, windows messenger service turning on automatically several weeks after you have specifically turned it off, popups and all the gads of different types of virus' you have an OS that isn't too bad.

XP is stable I don't know how that can be disputed.

I'm not saying that I am a XP supporter but it is the most capable MS OS ever, and while not as great as OS X, it is nothing to get THIS much abuse is it?
  • Reply 23 of 24
    Well, with my Win-tel Experiences, I have installed many, many OS's on various computers. Win 2K was by far the MOST stable of any of their OS's to date. Then XP comes along, I have seen people "upgrading" from 2K to XP, and yes, it DOES crash. But it does not matter who does it, MS cetified or not. The only difference is that the "certified" GOON who installs it for you charges you not only for the OS ( a given, no duh ) but for him to sit and babysit it for a few hours of crashing while installing, and then telling your files are gone. Wow..what an eXPerience!! I have people I personally know that either have worked for MS, or currently work for MS and pretty much of them all agree, "DON'T MOVE FROM WIN 2K". If their own employees won't upgrade, I don't think you should either. On the other hand if you want to upgrade for good, just move to Mac. haha (ignore teasing, but putting on flame jacket in case someone is OVERLY sensitive.) 8)
  • Reply 24 of 24
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

Quote:

Originally posted by Immanuel Goldstein

As an interesting aside, that particular style of wheelie bin is standard council issue for all householders in Adelaide : Australia ....wonder who makes them & where they are made ?

My guess would be they were made by Keter Plastics Co., Ltd. but they might have licenced the design from elsewhere.

I've seen similar bins in the U.K.

(For some reason I could not connect to the Keter site for confirmation).