it's the evening before your execution.......

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
and they ask you what you want for your last meal.

what do you order?

(edit= be specific don't just say a big cheeseburger, say where it's from or your mom's or whatever)

i would get:

a bacon egg and cheese bagel from McDonalds.

a sausage bread from a kiosk at the new orleans jazz and heritage festival.

a half sausage half pepperoni (double cheese, who cares? i'm doomed!) pizza from harris pizza in davenport iowa.

a butterfinger malt from whiteys in davenport iowa.

and a six pack of linenkugel big butt beer. very very cold.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 25
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    A 12-spot of Fresh Shrimp Cocktail with Mom's Horseradish sauce.

4... uh, don't know the real name (some type of Spanish Tapa) but... four pieces of round sourdough toast topped with a warm tomato sauce and melted goat cheese. May sound disgusting, but it's actually addictive.

1 8 oz. Filet Mignon wrapped in fine bacon (mmmm. bacon) from a good Chicago Steak House.

A spot of fine English Tea before Desert (cheerio and all that)...

... and a large slice of Cheescake factory Turtle Cheescake to top it off.
  • Reply 2 of 25
    hmm. a steak would have to be in there. i don't know where the best steak is, but a damned fine one can be had at Angelo & Maxie's. A lobster; not too particular about where from. A large burger from...hmm. The best burger I've had lately was at Rathbones. i don't think i'll have the stomach to eat all that, unless... for appetizer, there'll be Leary Biscuits, and special brownies. the bud will keep me hungering. desert should be mint and chocolate ice cream, and a few fine cuban cigars. for drink, there should be all kinds of expensive alcohols that i never got the chance to try, whilst i was raping and pillaging to earn my death sentence. in case they are all bad, Guinness should be available on tap. and a chocolate malt milkshae, from any old diner. i dont think the warden is going to allow it though. i wonder if ur allowed to order three main plates.
  • Reply 3 of 25
    French onion soup, parmesan

Confit of pork belly, roast vegetables

The chocolate fondant cake thing I had at St John Bread and Wine last month

To drink:

lime juice, water, sugar

Unfiltered Pinot Noir '96
  • Reply 4 of 25
    A bucket filled with various narcotics, a large bag of m&ms, and a glass of spring water.
  • Reply 5 of 25
    Pussy.
  • Reply 6 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Clayton Magnet

Pussy.

stole my answer.. but to add.

multiple! hehe.
  • Reply 7 of 25
    i swear there was post about this once a long long time ago and someone posted a link to actual executed people's lists

i'd probably get a couple wendy's double cheese burgers with lotsof fries and a few fosty's
  • Reply 8 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by simmeringwheel

i swear there was post about this once a long long time ago and someone posted a link to actual executed people's lists

i'd probably get a couple wendy's double cheese burgers with lotsof fries and a few fosty's

ya, and that list was pretty gnarly.

As for me, how about some toxic mushrooms
  • Reply 9 of 25
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    I will drink an elixir of eternity
  • Reply 10 of 25
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    Sheryl Crow.

Screed
  • Reply 11 of 25
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    A question like this makes me age a dozen years.
  • Reply 12 of 25
    I think if I were going to be executed I'd be kind of upset. probably not very hungry.

So, my answer would be two bottles of wine and a gallon jug of water.
  • Reply 13 of 25
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Clayton Magnet

Pussy.

That's the second post of yours that's caused me to laugh this morning. Keep it up and you're going to get a reputation. Then when you *don't* make people laugh, you will be mercilessly hounded....

BTW - I completely forgot to mention my beverage of choice. A 20 oz. glass of freshly brewed Bass Ale (imported direct from the Brewery in England via Concord).
  • Reply 14 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

:BTW - I completely forgot to mention my beverage of choice. A 20 oz. glass of freshly brewed Bass Ale (imported direct from the Brewery in England via Concord).

er....um....i hope you mean concord new hampshire, cause the bird don't fly no mo'.
  • Reply 15 of 25
    To be honest , I doubt I would want anything.

This thread reminded me of the movie "Monsters Ball" Worth seeing if u have not.
  • Reply 16 of 25
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Ramen noodles. That's all I ask.
  • Reply 17 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Ramen noodles. That's all I ask.

You're too young to be eating that stuff.
  • Reply 18 of 25
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    5 gallons of assorted Haagen-Dazs ice cream and no Lactaid.
  • Reply 19 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

5 gallons of assorted Haagen-Dazs ice cream and no Lactaid.

ooh i forgot, a pint of ben and jerry's heath bar crunch as well.
  • Reply 20 of 25
    All the pufferfish I could eat, prepared by an inexperienced apprentice, & bought off the black market, several gallons of whiskey, and a bottle of asprin.

You can't fire me, I quit!!!