Why I'm not posting much

Comments

• Reply 21 of 63
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    I know. But it'll be a biggie, I promise. Definitely worth the wait.

Oh... wait a second...

Whatever, as long as I keep the smilies rollin'

• Reply 22 of 63
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    <--- breaks smiley chain.

That's right, I'm an asshole!
  • Reply 23 of 63
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member

So I'll start it again. And just for the records, I'm wearing a 'Blue Dog' t-shirt now, and drinking black tea. lots of it.

• Reply 24 of 63
    I have been farting alot today and it never seems to smell no matter how close my nose gets to my ars.... ooops, wrong forums
  • Reply 25 of 63
    Why the heck would you go somewhere else? Are we not good enough for you? Out of all the forums that I browse, this is by far the best. I just lurk on the others, I don't really want to say anything, but here...it feels like home, one big happy family. Cept for murbot, he seems to have some sort of an anger issue.
  • Reply 26 of 63
    Your post that you wouldn't post as much as before just made me realise I need to get my post count up badly...

Thanks !

• Reply 27 of 63
    i have to insert a smiley
  • Reply 28 of 63
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I got an awesome tarantula belt buckle on eBay, it arrived last week. Sometimes between posts I look at it and think about how it draws attention to my crotch, and how much that rules. In fact, I think I'm gonna start wearing tighter pants with it, so my jammy looks bigger. Chicks dig that. If this belt buckle helps me get a lot more chicks then I'll probably post less too.

• Reply 29 of 63
    big ?jammy?? = mo' chicks = less postie

jammy

i'm dyin'
  • Reply 30 of 63
    algolalgol Posts: 833member
    I am taking a dump while I post this....

that was a big one
  • Reply 31 of 63
    i'm sorry I posted on those other forums.... you said we were on a break!
  • Reply 32 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by Algol

I am taking a dump while I post this....

that was a big one

Excellent use of the mad face!
  • Reply 33 of 63
    <<Cept for murbot, he seems to have some sort of an anger issue>>

Must be a Canadian thing. What with winter for nine months of the year.
  • Reply 34 of 63
    I didn't have a beer tonight. Had some Malibu rum instead. Beer is for the weekends.

Hmmm....Yeah, let's sart a new poll....Will this thread get moved to AppleOutsider or get locked first?

• Reply 35 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

Excellent use of the mad face!

and thankfully, NO use of the wow, err, or eek faces!
  • Reply 36 of 63
    I was wondering if this would go to AO, but then I looked down at my sweet, sweet belt buckle again and lost track of what I was thinking about.
  • Reply 37 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

I sweet, sweet belt buckle

• Reply 38 of 63
    Jeepers guys, didn't anybody break out AppleInsider Form Letter #22 for Ryan? Let me dig it out.....(brb)...okay, here 'tis.

Dear ryaxnb,

We, the members of AppleInsider are very concerned that you may be leaving. Please be sure to visit our forums from time to time.

All our love!

here's a blank copy in case any of you think you can fill this thing out better....

Dear username,

We, the members of forum name are very emotion that you may be verb. Please be sure to verb our noun from time to time.

All our noun!
  • Reply 39 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by satchmo

It just goes to show you how anonymous we all really are on this forum.

Apart from the few who scream for attention, hundreds of others are just a handle with a signature.

BTW, is that photo from American Psycho?

I didn't want to get attention...

Now that I realize it, this thread is kind of funny!
  • Reply 40 of 63
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

OMG! This makes seven smiley-containing posts in a row!

EDIT: AND, this is post 2999 for me, so you can all wait in anticipation of my big post #3000!

Good user of MacNN smilies! I need to steal these smilies; the laughing, grumble, smoking, shake, cool, and devil smilies on this form are excellent. (The others ones are great too, but OK on the other forums.)