Iran says F**CK you Israel : We don't want your help.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

No come on now be fair. SJO never sounds that way.

Did SJO have a sex change?
  • Reply 22 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

When Israel recently claimed that they were prepared to attack Iran, why didn't you start a thread called "Israel says F**CK you Iran : We don't want you alive."?

Iran shouldn't accept any help from Israel if Israel wants to bomb Iran. Iran would be smart to not let any Israelis cross the border for fear that they would be spying on the country or doing some other ill will.

It's just pragmatic, not evil, for Iran to do this.

Kinda sad that you would try and rationalize it this way. Though I can't say I'm much surprised, coming from you and Sammi Jo. An interesting ruse, however. But, if "spying" on Iran's Nuclear program was the real concern, wouldn't most Westerns have been forbodden as well? Plus could you explain the logistics of how this would even be possible.
  • Reply 23 of 35
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by majorspunk

Kinda sad that you would try and rationalize it this way. Though I can't say I'm much surprised, coming from you and Sammi Jo. An interesting ruse, however. But, if "spying" on Iran's Nuclear program was the real concern, wouldn't most Westerns have been forbodden as well? Plus could you explain the logistics of how this would even be possible.

The trouble with some of you guys is that you're seeing the world as black and white...ie everything that Israel does is above board and good, and everything that insert another middle eastern nation here does is illegal or bad. The media paints it like that also, for example, to quote a recent CNN article: "the recent suicide bombing in Tel Aviv that killed 3 Israelis came after a 12 week period of calm". Similar sentiments were offered up in headlines from the Chicago Tibune, the Montreal Gazette, the Los Angeles Times, the new York Times, Reuters agency and others. The CNN writer fails to mention that during that period of "calm" 117 Palestinians (including 23 children) were killed, and several hundred injured by the IDF during this "12 week period of calm". They are even shooting at peaceful protesters ...(that reminds me of something else....)

But all Palestinians are terrorists, aren't they! And all Israelis are paragons of virtue. No? Yes? Black'n'white world?
  • Reply 24 of 35
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by majorspunk

But, if "spying" on Iran's Nuclear program was the real concern....

You lying asshole. I never said "spying" was the real concern. Obviously I said threatening to attack was the real concern you moronic ****.
  • Reply 25 of 35
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Yes Sammi,

Next your going to deny that Palestinians actively use their own children to carry arms, lob grenades etc at the IDF.

But If we can get back on track, the point is that Iran has made a serious diplomatic blunder. Iran's heirachy could have used this as a golden opportunity to enter into the middle east political debate with some respect & dignity, and to have played an increasigly important role for peace.

They could have been seen as an Islamic light of moderation, in the cauldron of hatred.

Instead we get a posturing reinforcement of the same terrible eye for eye & tooth for tooth bigotry & prejudice that has left much of the middle east, both toothless & blind. ( with apologies to Ghandi ).
  • Reply 26 of 35
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

The trouble with some of you guys is that you're seeing the world as black and white...ie everything that Israel does is above board and good, and everything that insert another middle eastern nation here does is illegal or bad. The media paints it like that also, for example, to quote a recent CNN article: "the recent suicide bombing in Tel Aviv that killed 3 Israelis came after a 12 week period of calm". Similar sentiments were offered up in headlines from the Chicago Tibune, the Montreal Gazette, the Los Angeles Times, the new York Times, Reuters agency and others. The CNN writer fails to mention that during that period of "calm" 117 Palestinians (including 23 children) were killed, and several hundred injured by the IDF during this "12 week period of calm". They are even shooting at peaceful protesters ...(that reminds me of something else....)

But all Palestinians are terrorists, aren't they! And all Israelis are paragons of virtue. No? Yes? Black'n'white world?

I guess the opposite could be said of your view, I suppose.

The key to this issue IMO is that Muslim terrorists there are targeting innocents for the sole purpose of increasing body count.

The Israeli government is fighting a group that does not mind putting it's own people in harms way by hiding among them, effectively using them as shields. Collateral damage is not easy to avoid. The terrorists bank on that to prop up their cause. It is a viscous cycle. Would you have the Israelis do absolutely nothing and let the terrorists stream in until they are extinct?

You do realize that that is exactly the aim of those groups.
  • Reply 27 of 35
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Thread needs to cool off for a bit.

I'll open it back up tomorrow.

Quit with the attacks and insults.
  • Reply 28 of 35
    Quote:

You lying asshole. I never said "spying" was the real concern. Obviously I said threatening to attack was the real concern you moronic ****.

First off, you can quit your melodrama and the personal insults. You're not impressing me in the least with this lame attempt at deflection. And if you continue with this tact I'll ask that your membership here be revoked. You've clearly crossed the line. As regards your charge against me, people can read your posts and mine and come to their own conclusions about who's the lying sob.

And second, you and Sammi Jo have still to explain how the logistics of spying would even be possible in such a situation. You obviously thought this was a valid concern.

Quote:

Iran shouldn't accept any help from Israel if Israel wants to bomb Iran. Iran would be smart to not let any Israelis cross the border for fear that they would be spying on the country or doing some other ill will.

• Reply 29 of 35
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    Quote:

When Israel recently claimed that they were prepared to attack Iran, why didn't you start a thread called "Israel says F**CK you Iran : We don't want you alive."?

Maybe because the situation is completely different. Israel saying that about Iran was posturing or an outright threat against a country that threatens Israel, simply because it is a jewish state. Israel made their comments because the feel threatened by a state that sponsors attacks against Israeli children and other civilians. So these 2 countries verbally sparing is nothing new, nothing to get riled at. Iran preffering to see their own people suffer and die, instead of allowing a bunch of jews in to help is pathetic. Israel would have better and more advanced assistance more quickly that almost any other country..who cares, it's israel so iran doesn't want their help.

Quote:

Iran shouldn't accept any help from Israel if Israel wants to bomb Iran.

Right. The people should just suffer and die. It's the right thing.

Quote:

Iran would be smart to not let any Israelis cross the border for fear that they would be spying on the country or doing some other ill will.

That's right again. Israeli would only offer assistance if there was something in it for them, like the opportunity for spying. They are after all israelis. The Great Satan can come and help, but not that country full of filthy Israelis.

BTW, how far is Bam from anything of even remote interest to Israel?

Quote:

Right again. The dying and injured just have to pragmatic about the situation and know that possible help was rejected because it was offered by a people of the wrong religion.
  • Reply 30 of 35
    hi everybody.

'Iran says F**CK you Israel : We don't want your help'?

so what?

if i see someone who i think needs my assistance, i'll ask them if they do....if they don't want my help, fine. i'm not gonna make an issue of it.

the title of this thread is inciteful against the iranian people in their time of suffering - it's sad to see someone use this tragedy as an opportunity to further the tensions between peoples.
  • Reply 31 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by glyph

hi everybody.

'Iran says F**CK you Israel : We don't want your help'?

so what?

if i see someone who i think needs my assistance, i'll ask them if they do....if they don't want my help, fine. i'm not gonna make an issue of it.

the title of this thread is inciteful against the iranian people in their time of suffering - it's sad to see someone use this tragedy as an opportunity to further the tensions between peoples.

I think, the point is, in the world scene, that is a blatant slap in the face to everyone that played with the notion that Iran was pursuing peace in the world. They are both member states at the UN, right? What is the goal of the entity if not peace?
  • Reply 32 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by NaplesX

I think, the point is, in the world scene, that is a blatant slap in the face to everyone that played with the notion that Iran was pursuing peace in the world. They are both member states at the UN, right? What is the goal of the entity if not peace?

you seem like a nice guy, but you must understand that posts such as the first in this thread don't seem very peaceful, don't you?

i don't understand what you mean by the pursuit of peace, am i to understand that by rejecting israel's help, you think iran is a threat to peace?

my point is - it isn't an issue - save to kick someone when they're already down.
  • Reply 33 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by glyph

you seem like a nice guy, but you must understand that posts such as the first in this thread don't seem very peaceful, don't you?

i don't understand what you mean by the pursuit of peace, am i to understand that by rejecting israel's help, you think iran is a threat to peace?

my point is - it isn't an issue - save to kick someone when they're already down.

You are right, I think for the most part. But I can understand the tone a bit. The MI plays a key role in world affairs. Iran had an opportunity to do the right thing here also. They could have easily welcomed all help, and then in a diplomatic way explained to Israel why them being in-country might cause a problem. Say thank you and go about business. They may be encouraging more hatred and violence.
  • Reply 34 of 35
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Nice turn around SJO. You found a way to hypothetically blame Israel for not helping.

Scott, that isn't realistic. Israel under Sharon is about as ready to offer help to Iran as he is to tear down that wall he's just constructed. Iran's refusal of Israeli help inadvertantly got Sharon off the hook. And Scott, let me clarify something for you. I am not "anti-Israel", or "pro-Palestine", despite your misinterpretations of my posts on the subject. Go check out all my comments on Arafat and Hamas...(all highly negative). re. Israel: I am anti Sharon...he is a national security liability for Israel..his record in office makes that abundantly plain...in the same way that the Bush Administration is a national security liability for America.
  • Reply 35 of 35
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    I don't understand why people are so bent up over this. There's tons of countries already committing help. Is not having any israeli help going to cause more deaths? Some of you are just waiting for a chance to personally attack others for differing views which is lame and childish.

The way things are between those two countries, is it so hard to believe that one country would offer help and take advantage of the "free pass" strategically? People can be so naive sometimes. In a perfect world you'd have a point.