No ties to Al-Qaeda. No weapons of mass destruction. No danger to U.S. security.

Comments

• Reply 241 of 443
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NaplesX

I have stated repeatedly that there is evidence, I referred to it as evidence over and over in this thread. I made that clear.

So,.. Um .... Yes.

So that wasn't enough for you? How about this from your own post?

Quote:

NaplesX - 12-28-2003 12:51 AM - after research finds quotes are from Cincinnati speech - rebuts each with proof supporting Bush from Kay report

So basically you are just completely FOS. Glad we got that cleared up.
  • Reply 242 of 443
    Quote:

What conclusion have i arrived at?

That the statement "New research on BW-applicable agents, Brucella and Congo Crimean Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF), and continuing work on ricin and aflatoxin were not declared to the UN" was "proof" that saddam was a threat when it clearly wasn't.
  • Reply 243 of 443
    naplesxnaplesx Posts: 3,743member
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

So that wasn't enough for you? How about this from your own post?

So basically you are just completely FOS. Glad we got that cleared up.

Ok, so you want to move on to semantics?

I guess the context of this whole thread means nothing. Great research.

Congratulations!
  • Reply 244 of 443
    Quote:

That the statement "New research on BW-applicable agents, Brucella and Congo Crimean Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF), and continuing work on ricin and aflatoxin were not declared to the UN" was "proof" that saddam was a threat when it clearly wasn't.

Here, let me save you the trouble:

I personally think it was a good move to oust SH.

But that is my personal opinion. You don't have to agree with me. I may be wrong.

Like I also said before, I am railing against blind partisan misrepresentations and not "liberals" or "democrats" or whatever. I can't stand preaching opinion as absolute truth, like I also stated before.

But you know that.
  • Reply 245 of 443
    Quote:

Ok, so you want to move on to semantics?

Hey, you are the one who started with this whole "I didn't say proof" crap.

Quote:

I guess the context of this whole thread means nothing.

Yeah, go crying because you were demonstrated to be both a hypocrite and a liar.

I guess it would be too much to expect you to be a man about it for once.
  • Reply 246 of 443
    Quote:

Like I also said before, I am railing against blind partisan misrepresentations and not "liberals" or "democrats" or whatever. I can't stand preaching opinion as absolute truth, like I also stated before.

Don't give us this crap when it was just demonstrated that you not only do exactly this, but you lie about it when caught.
  • Reply 247 of 443
    Quote:

Don't give us this crap when it was just demonstrated that you not only do exactly this, but you lie about it when caught.

Oh so now i am a liar. You are amazing.

I was expecting the personal attacks to start, but this is even beyond what I expected from even you.
  • Reply 248 of 443
    Quote:

Hey, you are the one who started with this whole "I didn't say proof" crap.

Are you serious? I started it? Where?

I just said my comments throughout this thread have been consistent. Showing where I replaced the word "evidence" with the word "proof" does not change the context of all of my comments in this thread.

How many different conversations wound their way through this one thread?

That makes me a liar and a hypocrite?

If you say so.
  • Reply 249 of 443
    Quote:

Yeah, go crying because you were demonstrated to be both a hypocrite and a liar.

I guess it would be too much to expect you to be a man about it for once.

That was expected.

"Question his manhood, that will gat to him..."
  • Reply 250 of 443
    Quote:

Are you serious? I started it? Where?

I just said my comments throughout this thread have been consistent. Showing where I replaced the word "evidence" with the word "proof" does not change the context of all of my comments in this thread.

How many different conversations wound their way through this one thread?

That makes me a liar and a hypocrite?

If you say so.

Man, you are really out there.

BTW: I'll be adding info on your butt buddy Monsoor Ijaz to that other thread.
  • Reply 251 of 443
    Quote:

Man, you are really out there.

BTW: I'll be adding info on your butt buddy Monsoor Ijaz to that other thread.

If you mean by out there, distant to your liberal, left wing way of reasoning, thank you.

Cool, I will look at the other thread to read what you have.
  • Reply 252 of 443
    Quote:

If you mean by out there, distant to your liberal, left wing way of reasoning, thank you.

We all know how distant you are from the facts. Hell, you'll lie about your posts that are on the very same page.

But, yeah, go ahead and wildly pin labels on other people in an effort to divert attention from your continued reliance on falsehood.
  • Reply 253 of 443
    Quote:

We all know how distant you are from the facts. Hell, you'll lie about your posts that are on the very same page.

But, yeah, go ahead and wildly pin labels on other people in an effort to divert attention from your continued reliance on falsehood.

IMO sir you are a pontificating lemming. But as in a previous thread, I set out the guidelines for debate between the two of us. We don't see eye to eye, obviously. You think you know everything and I asked you to provide a list of materials to get me up to speed with your superior knowledge. But you know what my challenge to you was. It still stands. If i am a liar I should be easy to debate and debunk.

Please don't include me in your conversations until you plan on stepping up to the challenge.
  • Reply 254 of 443
    Quote:

IMO sir you are a pontificating lemming. But as in a previous thread, I set out the guidelines for debate between the two of us. We don't see eye to eye, obviously. You think you know everything and I asked you to provide a list of materials to get me up to speed with your superior knowledge. But you know what my challenge to you was. It still stands. If i am a liar I should be easy to debate and debunk.

Please don't include me in your conversations until you plan on stepping up to the challenge.

Nice try, but it doesn't change the fact that you a) can't even be at all honest about your own posts, b) believe things that are factually incorrect and c) can't accept responsibility for either act.
  • Reply 255 of 443
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member

well well well...what a pathetic link! They don't even provide details as to who provided what...and you know why? Because the details (see the list I quoted) is too embarrassing. As I said, most of the "support" is verbal, against the wishes of the peoples of those nations, and probably coerced....namely "you will say what we want you to say or else".
  • Reply 256 of 443
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Prove just that statement, If you can.

Answer me this, why was that government that you defend keeping these components?

Prove to us that the Iraqi government was keeping these components.
  • Reply 257 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

well well well...what a pathetic link! They don't even provide details as to who provided what...and you know why? Because the details (see the list I quoted) is too embarrassing. As I said, most of the "support" is verbal, against the wishes of the peoples of those nations, and probably coerced....namely "you will say what we want you to say or else".

I was simply pointing out what a credible link might be.
  • Reply 258 of 443
    Quote:

When you saw palestinians dancing in the streets along with other large groups of fundamentalists cheering the deaths of innocent people, you meen to tell me, you did not see who the enemy possibly was?

Enlighten us all. Do you 'meen' to tell me that you can see on the TV who the enemy really is? It's 'reely' that black and white to you? You're that 'cleer' about such a difficult and complex choice?
  • Reply 259 of 443
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Prove to us that the Iraqi government was keeping these components.

Who is US?

Please, now you all are just being silly. The kay report itself has that proof you ask for. Or should I say evidence?
  • Reply 260 of 443
    Quote:

Who is US?

Those of US reading this thread. Those of US who you are trying to convince.