Member titles

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    I have lived my entire life without having ever met a Carol...except the singing type.

As regards differentiated titles for senior members, I reckon those over 2000 posts (years olde) should be allowed the privilege of having an avatar along side their name.

Like Murbot had when he went through his infatuation with the HULK.

Murbotico the jolly greene giant from Canadia.

• Reply 22 of 34
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LoCash

My second girlfriend's name was Carol. She was an evil bitch from the inner rings of hell that showed no mercy to any she came across.

But I won't hold that against you...

(Senior Member status isn't changing )

Okay, LoCash, but what was her sign?

Was she a bitch right from the beginning, or only once you got to know her?

I'm glad you won't hold it against me. I've never been a bitch, and don't plan on becoming one anytime soon. In fact, I still love all my past boyfriends, and they all still love me. Cool, huh?

Btw, "Senior Member" also sounds like a really old (cough)...well, you know....

BUT hey, if that's what you guys wanna be called, no problemo.....hehehehe
  • Reply 23 of 34
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I don´t see many of us being called senior members. We have taken on other identities.

\\/\\/icke: Don´t take credit for things you aren´t the source of
  • Reply 24 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

I don´t see many of us being called senior members. We have taken on other identities.

\\/\\/icke: Don´t take credit for things you aren´t the source of

But how do you expect me to make it big if I don't take credit for other peoples work?

And I thought Mac+ was refering to our posts... the keyword being our.
  • Reply 25 of 34
    jonathanjonathan Posts: 312member
    10,000 gets you an avatar.

Get postin'.
  • Reply 26 of 34
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    My mom's name is also Carol...I guess she is part german, I know my dad's side of the family name is sweigart, which I guess is german/swiss.

Mostly the point of this thread was to see what I had. I guess I have senior member, I wanted to change it a while ago but was too timid to email brad or jon, or whoever was offering to change it. I couldn't justify wasting their time writing something that wasn't brilliant. So to this day I am still trying to think of something that is worth their time to change it. Or I could try again to see if it lets me change it myself now.
  • Reply 27 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

My mom's name is also Carol...I guess she is part german, I know my dad's side of the family name is sweigart, which I guess is german/swiss.

Mostly the point of this thread was to see what I had. I guess I have senior member, I wanted to change it a while ago but was too timid to email brad or jon, or whoever was offering to change it. I couldn't justify wasting their time writing something that wasn't brilliant. So to this day I am still trying to think of something that is worth their time to change it. Or I could try again to see if it lets me change it myself now.

So, are you a Senior in school, then?

Just wait until you think of a title that really fits you, and then email them. They won't mind - it's their job, right?

I am totally amazed that two of you have mothers named Carol! It's not a very common name.

So, if you are mostly German and Swiss, do you have blonde hair? Just wondering.
  • Reply 28 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

--snip--

So, if you are mostly German and Swiss, do you have blonde hair? Just wondering.

Don't make us start a dating service... this forum is odd as it is.
  • Reply 29 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

Don't make us start a dating service... this forum is odd as it is.

Hi Wickes - That wasn't intended to be a flirtatious question.

Ast3r3x is seventeen years old, for crying out loud!
  • Reply 30 of 34
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Hi Wickes - That wasn't intended to be a flirtatious question.

I'm a MANs man Haha...I see you checked how old I was I did have blond hair when I was young, but as I got older it got darker and more brown. Perhaps this should be in the idiosyncrasy thread, but I like blond curly hair

My hair does tend to get lighter if I spend more time outside. But between my daily posts and my job during the summer, it's rare to get out during the day...night is when fun stuff happens anyways.
  • Reply 31 of 34
    Quote:

--snip--

He maybe 17 but he really knows how to... I mean, yah, he is only 17! What's with that?

Right well anyway, I am glad you know where to draw the line age-wise...
  • Reply 32 of 34
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

I'm a MANs man Haha...I see you checked how old I was I did have blond hair when I was young, but as I got older it got darker and more brown. Perhaps this should be in the idiosyncrasy thread, but I like blond curly hair

My hair does tend to get lighter if I spend more time outside. But between my daily posts and my job during the summer, it's rare to get out during the day...night is when fun stuff happens anyways.

Hi Ast3r3x -

It's so hard to tell people's ages on messageboards. On another board, there was a guy I thought might be a retired lawyer. He turned out to be a nineteen-year-old economics student!!!!

About blonde curly hair - did you see that picture of the baby in the bidet thread - drinking out of the toilet? He was a cutie!
  • Reply 33 of 34
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I'm 18, got myself blonde curly hair...although I can't say I've ever drank out of a toilet.
  • Reply 34 of 34
    Aaah!!! What the **** happened to this thread?

Take it to AppleOutsider or get a room!