The Beatles iPod

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by dnisbet

Having said this, if it happened I think this would be a really special, apple/beatles nutters only thing, not mass market.

And we don't really want iPod's to end up like Zippo lighters, with everything under the sun being printed on them, do we??

I totally agree with this post because that's the thing, we dont want the iPod to become a zippo lighter. Apple should just try and strike a deal with the Beatles where their music would be available through the iTMS. "Picture iPods" of different bands seems to me to be a cheapish, gimmicky, and overdone attempt at selling a unit. I dont even think it would work very well...it's not going to get someone who wasnt going to buy an iPod to buy one. Anyway I dont think its an important thing to debate because Apple would never do this, end of story.
  • Reply 22 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

I'm 18 and I for one do listen to the Beatles on occassion. I know a lot of kids my age are caught up in the Limp Bizkit, Eminem, and Brittaney music but there still are tons of people who like the classics and more "unheard of" stuff. A Beatles iPod may not be necessary although it would be cool, but having the Beatles on iTMS would be a wonderful addition that would bring in cash by the boatload.

like me!!! although i listen to everything!
  • Reply 23 of 26
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me.

i love SNL
  • Reply 24 of 26
    geobegeobe Posts: 235member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

That's why the etched signatures/logos/greyscale pictures on the steel back is still the best idea. I thought those celebrity iPods were cool. Too bad I wasn't a Beck or Madonna or No Doubt fan or a skater.

I chose those artist because they are the biggest names not at the party. No Doubt and Beck have multiple albums on the store.