• Reply 21 of 40
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    perfect....

g
  • Reply 22 of 40
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by progmac

haha. and i'll guess hannity & o'reilly aren't?

I don't know. What does that have to do with current topic?
  • Reply 23 of 40
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    The last thing we need after wasteful spending and shrinking of our personal freedoms is even more progressive taxes and even more government programs. Still, I suppose he's better than 4 more years of bush. I don't like either option though, as usual.

When will we see the slash government slash taxes slash wasteful spending on ludicrous programs bolster personal freedoms candidate? Scary thing is that so far my Governator and Jesse Ventura are the only ones I've seen lately.
  • Reply 24 of 40
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I lost my virginity to Anne Coulter. Seeing George 'Dubya' Bush on the television gives me a tingle there. Down there.

I have a bowie knife.

• Reply 25 of 40
    It is ironic that since Scott now has me on ignore, he will never read the above post.

Hee hee.
  • Reply 26 of 40
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    although entertaining, the fake quotes need to stop.
  • Reply 27 of 40
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    My thoughts exactly.

Fellows
  • Reply 28 of 40
    Quote:

Edited by Fellowship

• Reply 29 of 40
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

It is ironic that since Scott now has me on ignore, he will never read the above post.

Hee hee.

I don't have anyone on ignore.
  • Reply 30 of 40
    kanekane Posts: 392member
    Quote:

I don't have anyone on ignore.

I think he ment ignorant...
  • Reply 31 of 40
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    As much as I hate to agree with Moore......basically it think he's right....except the draft thing seems a bit extreme.
  • Reply 32 of 40
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    I just got back from the Pembroke rally for Clark. Moore and others were there to support General Clark and there was an amazing turnout.

There was a ton of press at the event, especially considering the Iowa caucus is so close.

After the event, media filing their reports said the event was 'bigger than any Dean rally I've seen'. If Gephardt wins Iowa, Clark will keep the momentum in NH and pass Howard Dean. If Kerry wins Iowa, Kerry is going to get the biggest boost in the polls, and if Dean wins Iowa, the race will still be close between Clark and Dean.

Still, it was an amazing event with a huge crowd. Clark really has a good amount of support in his corner.
  • Reply 33 of 40
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Hmm. Mods for Clark? So far we have Fran, Fellowship, me and (perhaps?) alcimedes?
  • Reply 34 of 40
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Hmm. Mods for Clark? So far we have Fran, Fellowship, me and (perhaps?) alcimedes?

I'm always liked Clarke, and I'm leaning towards Clarke myself right now, but that's not a commitment.

Sooo? does that make a conspiracy?
  • Reply 35 of 40
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    yeah, if presented with Bush vs. Clarke, Clarke hands down.

Bush vs. Dean, Bush wins. well, that or i vote third party again.
  • Reply 36 of 40
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    This "hidden" Clark support will be seen all over the country if Clark ends up with the nomination. Game over Bush if Clark wins this nomination.

Fellows
  • Reply 37 of 40
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    If Clark wins the nomination, you supporters better be ready for what happens to him starting this spring. It ain't gonna be pretty, especially for someone who's never been in a political campaign before. He's done a pretty good job so far, but he could just as easily turn into Ross Perot after the Republicans get through with him.
  • Reply 38 of 40
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Personaly it looks like Clark is a republican with a D next to his name and wether or not that is true he would get my vote.... if i could vote
  • Reply 39 of 40
    sh!t...maybe i'm not for clark anymore
  • Reply 40 of 40
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

This "hidden" Clark support will be seen all over the country if Clark ends up with the nomination. Game over Bush if Clark wins this nomination.

Fellows

lol

Like Bush or not, to think it's all over if Clark gets nominated isn't a good idea. Bush is not going to be easy to defeat.