PC100 RAM, I'm clueless.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    And speaking of all of this, maybe you could apparaise my system for me, just for kicks?

iMac 800 Mhz G4 Superdrive

512 MB Apple RAM

60 Gig HD

15 inch LCD

Speakers, Keyboard, Mouse (All Apple)

Original Packaging

Panther
  • Reply 22 of 25
    Quote:

Originally posted by Messiahtosh

And speaking of all of this, maybe you could apparaise my system for me, just for kicks?

iMac 800 Mhz G4 Superdrive

512 MB Apple RAM

60 Gig HD

15 inch LCD

Speakers, Keyboard, Mouse (All Apple)

Original Packaging

Panther

I have the identical set up as you 'cept I have apple care with mine. I tried to sell it on this board for 650 with no bites. I then dropped the price down to 500 just to get rid of it. Only had one person PM me about it so I decided to keep it. No biggie. You can pick one up like ours on MacMall for 1029 w/o superdrive. \

Maybe ebay can get you some more dough.
  • Reply 23 of 25
    Yeah, considering I also have Apple Care...and originally paid over 1,800 for it WITH education discount...I would have expected to hear maybe 700-850?
  • Reply 24 of 25
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Response from this board is not a good indication of how much you can actually sell it for. There's the off chance that someone here needs just what you're selling, but this is a small community, we have no dedicated buy/sell forum, and unless you throw a truly amazing deal out there, you will not likely get any bites.

A better indication is eBay prices. Go on eBay and search for completed items only.

BTW, I'd say about $800 or thereabouts.
  • Reply 25 of 25
    It's installed and it is muuuuuuch faster!